0.5

brooke

"hi," brooke waved into the little camera.

harry smiled which caused his dimple to show and brooke cooed, "you have a little dimple, aw!"

"i'm cute, i know," harry smirked slightly. brooke liked his voice, it was loud but it was, gentle.

"no, your dimple is just cute, and your hair, and your face," brooke laughed as harry started to let out a small snort.

"i'm not cute, i'm punk rock," harry pouted.

"hey," brooke whined, "that's my line!"

"oops," harry shrugged as he smiled.

harry had brown curly hair, which brooke thought was adorable. his eyes were a bright green, like hers but hers were a darker shade.

brooke liked him.

harry

harry thought brooke was cute and adorable. her voice was soft and quiet, and she frequently made these little hand gestures.

"what are you eating?" harry asked as brooke was cutting her pancakes up.

"some breakfast." brooke said casually as she was still cutting up the food.

"well," harry laughed, "are you going to eat any of it?"

"not that hungry," brooke shrugged as she stared at her plate, seeing that the pancakes were smashed and looked gross.

"breakfast is the most important meal of the day." harry stated as he seemed to be walking around his house.

brooke shrugged again as she set the plate on her night stand, "you're accent is really cute, you know?"

harry laughed and simply nodded, he knew brooke switched the subject for a reason but he decided to let it slide for now.

"i'm super tired," brooke said as she rolled onto her back.

harry laughed, "i thought you just woke up?"

"yeah, yeah, whatever," brooke rolled her eyes but smiled.

harry thought brooke was, attractive. especially when her window was most likely open and letting sunlight into her room which made her seem to glow.

he could obviously tell her eyes were a shade of dark green, that looked brighter in the sunlight. she had brown hair with a small amount of blonde highlights.

she was gorgeous.

an: short update I know