14

brooke

it was already a month into school, harry and brooke have been talking for nearly a month and a week.

it was currently thanksgiving break, it was friday when they finally got released for a week of no school.

brooke and her parents were currently going to visit her grandmother for thanksgiving, they were sitting on the plane in first class, her parents in front of her as she had a whole row of seats to herself.

she was suppose to face-time harry when the plane took off, but she wasn't going to until her parents were asleep.

her and harry were going to establish where they were at in their relationship tonight, so naturally she was nervous.

of course, she liked harry, her mother even knew.

sighing, brooke hadn't noticed the male voice speaking as the plane started to take off, her ears began to pop and she closed her eyes briefly.

---

it was nearly midnight and brooke wasn't sure where they were at the moment. her parents hadn't spoken in a while, so she assumed they were asleep.

she got out her phone and earbuds and immediately facetimed harry, ignoring the text she received from some classmate.

"hey, love," harry yawned as he turned on his light.

"hi," brooke smiled, liking the little name harry has been calling her for a while now.

"how's the plane?"

brooke shrugged as she glanced around the area, "it's nice, a lot of people snoring though."

harry laughed and shook his head, his brown curls falling over his forehead.

"so," harry said, trailing off.

"so," brooke repeated.

harry sighed, "i really, really want to see you, brooke."

"i do too, harry, but it's hard."

"i know, but we'll find a way, yeah?"

brooke nodded, "yeah."

"i like you, a lot. you know that, right?" harry asked.

she nodded, "i like you, too."

harry smiled softly, his eyes were bright and his hair was a mess from him constantly running his fingers through the loose curls from stress, his skin pale and light.

---

harry

brooke had dark circles under her eyes and her hair in a loose bun with strands of hair flying everywhere. her cheeks hollow, and collar bones clearly visible, harry still knew she wasn't eating regularly. and he wished he could make everything better.

an: idk what to put here so hi