32

brooke

harry put brooke's and her grandmothers bags into the trunk of his car, (brooke thought that his car was super nice looking).

brooke sat in the passenger seat with her blanket while her grandmother sat in the back with her purse in her lap.

harry slid into his seat and closed his door before turning around to look at brooke's grandmother.

"where to?" he asked, his hand resting on brooke's chair.

brooke listened to her grandmother give harry the directions to their new place as she rested her head against the cold window and brought her knees to her chest, taking everything in.

brooke was falling asleep as soon as harry backed out of his parking spot.

harry

as harry was driving down the familiar roads, he snuck quick glances at brooke and smiled at how adorable she looked.

"my name's florence by the way, but you can just call me grams or whatever you like." brooke's grandmother said.

harry looked back at brooke's grandmother and nodded, "thank you."

"so," grams scooted to the middle of the seats and leaned in closer to the space between the driver and passenger seat, "i see that brooke has some feelings for you, and you do too?"

harry coughed nervously and quickly scratched the back of his neck, "um, yes, i do."

"so, what are your intentions with my grand-daughter?" grams looked in the rearview mirror and locked eyes with harry.

harry quickly averted his eyes to the road in front of them, "nothing bad, i can assure you that."

grams nodded, "nice, young lad you are." grams patted harry's shoulder before scooting over to the left side of the car and rested her head against the seat behind her.

harry exhaled quietly and looked over at brooke again to see her sound asleep.

he couldn't believe that she was finally here with him, her body, her smile, her laugh, her eyes, with him, here in england.

it was so odd to know he would be able to see her whenever, talk to her whenever, hang out when they wanted to, and officially hug her now.

and maybe even possibly form some type of romantic relationship with her.

an: hi so i'm thinking this book will last about ten more chapters maybe?