epilogue

brooke

brooke awoke to the sun shining through the mahogany colored curtains and harry's body acting like a blanket around her. her hair was messy and she felt extremely hot since harry's body was practically a heat generator.

"harry, babe, please get off of me." brooke croaked, immediately coughing afterwards to try and clear her throat.

minutes later, after harry didn't respond, brooke whined and tried to get out of his death grip, that will literally put her six feet under.

"no, stay in bed. i like cuddling you."

brooke rolled her eyes, "it's like i'm living in australia, plus i need to go pee. now let me go or i will pee on you!"

harry abruptly let her go, muttering "gross" under his breathe.

after brooke finished her business in the bathroom, she returned to the room to find the bed empty. her feet leading her way into the kitchen, she found harry standing at the stove, cracking an egg into a pan.

brooke smiled at her view, his hair messy and wild, he looked liked a god. even standing there in his cute little smiley face boxers, he still looked like a damn model.

she watched his back muscles flex with each movement he made, she felt like a pervert standing there watching him.

"what are you making?" she asked, progressing her way towards him, hopping onto the counter next to the stove.

"good morning," he smiled, leaving a kiss on her cheek. "and i'm making some eggs and toast."

"yummy," she replied, tucking strands of her hair behind her ear.

"go sit down and i'll bring a plate to you when it's finished."

brooke nodded and made her way towards the living room when she sprawled herself along the couch and turned on the telly, where she continued to go onto netflix and turn on family guy.

after minutes of watching the ridiculous show, harry walked into the room with two plates full of eggs and toast.

"move your legs, babe." harry said, standing up near the end of the couch.

after harry sat down and got comfortable, brooke moved herself into an equal comfortable spot as she sat next to harry with her plate in her lap.

"i wish every morning could be like this, except for the whole heat, death trap thing in bed." brooke sighed, shoving a piece of toast into her mouth.

"after you graduate, hopefully they will be."

"two more weeks until i graduate, can you believe that?"

harry nodded as he smiled at the nervous but excited girl that sat beside him, "i can."

brooke sighed and rested her head on harry's shoulder, "i really hope everything will be calm and relaxed after i graduate, i don't want to be a ball of nerves and stuff."

"you'll be fine," harry said, putting his arm around her waist, "we moved into the apartment, we got a puppy - that is currently at niall's house for some unknown reason. we'll be fine, okay?"

brooke nodded and set her plate down on the coffee table, resting her head against harry's chest after he set his plate down as well.

"i know we'll be fine. i just - i feel sort of scared, y'know? like, i'm becoming an adult, we have an apartment, we have responsibilities, and everything is just making me a little scared about what's going to happen."

"relax," harry said, leaving a short kiss on brooke's nose. "everything is going to be okay, i promise."

brooke sighed and nodded to herself. everything was going to be okay, as long as harry was by her side.

"hey, do you want to go walk around that flower garden around the block?" harry asked, looking down at brooke.

she nodded, "yeah, let me just get changed."

---

brooke was in leggings and one of harry's flannels as harry was in his skinny jeans and plain white t-shirts as they walked around the colorful flower garden.

harry grabbed brooke's hand and intertwined their fingers, swinging their hands gently at their sides.

"this place is so cute, i could just live here." brooke stated, looking around at the many flowers.

"but you're cuter." harry smiled as brooke laughed and pushed him away.

"that was so lame," she smiled, walking off from where harry stood, pretending to be heart broken from her words.

brooke walked around the many bushes of blossoming flowers, looking up to see harry slowly catching up to her.

she mostly enjoyed the area where different shapes and colors of flowers grew all together, she liked to think of the flowers as humans, growing up around people very different from themselves.

her phone buzzing for a few short moments grabbed her attention away from the nature, digging into her purse she found her phone with a text notification.

my dorky harry: hi just wanted to say u look v beautiful and i'm so glad that ur in my life and i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and i actually like really love you ok

brooke looked up from her phone, a beautiful and bright smile on her lips as harry made his way towards her with his phone in hand.

my lame brooke: hi ur walking towards me rn so i just wanted to say that i am glad i spent many, many hours on a plane like a year ago to get here and ur v sexy and i want a ring pop (u proposed w one u dork :-)) and wow am i in love with u so v much

and right as brooke hit send, harry looked at his phone as he stood right in front of her.

after a few seconds, harry looked up with a just as bright and beautiful smile on his lips, laughing softly as he leaned into kiss her.

"i love you so much." harry said, his forehead resting against brooke's.

"and i love you so much too." she smiled, kissing harry once more.

and they're so glad they disobeyed their parents and talked to a stranger on the internet.

---
guys. it's over. :'-)

so, i have been thinking. and i am not going to make a sequel bc i feel like there's not a lot to go off from here, so just imagine harry proposing to brooke over a text message as she sat right by him or something ok :-) i'm sorry lol

and i'm going to start writing my other fanfics (i have like 3 that i have at least 5 chapters already written) and my next fanfic is gonna be a michael one i think :'''''-)

i know my a/n's are usually written in bold but italics seem cooler atm

and um yeah i love you ok and text ur crush or something ;-)