20

brooke

"i made a list of what we're going to do when you get here." harry said over skype.

it's been one week since brooke left florida, and that means one more week until she moves to england with her grandmother.

"oh, yeah? what are they?" brooke asked smiling as she folded some clothes into a suitcase.

"well, first off, niall wants to take you to nandos."

"the blonde, irish one, right?"

harry nodded, "then i'm taking you to this old bakery i use to work at."

brooke giggled, she thought it was cute harry worked in a bakery, "how cute."

"moving on. then we will have a movie night at my house or your house and we'll have a cool ass sleep over and people, will, be jealous."

"okay, but first movie we're going to watch is pitch perfect." brooke said.

"that's fine, i like fat amy. anyways, then i'll take you on a date."

"a date?" brooke asked, harry nodded.

brooke knew she liked the idea of a date, a date with harry. she just wasn't quiet sure if she would like seeing herself actually going on a date, with harry.

she was always so awkward and stupid when she was nervous. that meant she would be awkward and stupid the whole date.

and, of course, usually a date meant going out to eat, or eating something. she knew harry was very suspicious of her eating habits already, she didn't know how she would dodge him looking at her untouched plate of food in person.

brooke was already becoming anxious and worried about this 'date', in bad and good ways.

---

"how the hell do you keep that your moving to england from your best friend!" emily said very loudly in class before the bell rang.

it was monday morning, and brooke finally realized she was going to england this weekend with her grandmother, and she hasn't even told her best friend.

"i don't know, it totally skipped my mind when i've talked to you this past week. i'm sorry, i really am." brooke apologized, putting her head into her hands.

emily sighed as the bell rang, signaling the beginning of the day, "it's fine, we'll still talk and see each other every now and then, okay? it'll just be a little difficult."

an: totally forgot about emily oops well i took care of her okay