37

brooke

it was nearly midnight when brooke began to grow tired. her grandmother had returned home already, now her and harry had just finished their last movie they had boughten.

"now i'm super, super tired." brooke yawned and covered and her mouth, shutting her eyes for a brief moment.

"alright, get up and i'll fix the bed so you can sleep on it." as brooke stood up, harry moved all the objects off the bed as he began to neatly lay the blankets across the air mattress.

immediately, brook crawled into the already made bed that was warm and pulled the blankets over her body.

"okay, i'm going to be heading home, i'll see you in the morning, yeah?" harry said as he stood once again, putting his hands into the pockets of his sweat pants.

"wait," brooke sat up quickly, gaining harry's attention, "can you, can you just maybe like, stay here tonight?" brooke fumbled over her words, her cheeks becoming hot and she began to grow nervous.

harry looked at brooke for a few moments before nodding and grabbing a few extra blankets they had bought and laid them on the floor.

brooke looked down at harry laying on the floor in confusion, wondering why the hell he chose to sleep on the floor when there was plenty of room left on the air mattress for him.

"harry," brooke gently nudged harry's shoulder, trying to gain his attention.

"hm?" he hummed, turning onto his side to face brooke.

"you," brooke sighed quietly, "you can sleep on here you know? you don't have to lay on the floor."

"oh," harry rubbed his eyes as he sat up, "i didn't know if you would feel comfortable with that."

"no, i don't mind, but only if you're comfortable with it, too." brooke fiddled with her hands, looking at harry's figure in the dark.

"sure, sure, i will." harry grabbed the blankets off the floor and laid down on the air mattress next to brooke.

it grew silent for a few seconds before brooke spoke up in a soft voice, "you promised lots and lots of cuddles, harry."

harry laughed softly and wrapped his arms around brooke's waist, pulling her into his chest.

"we good now?" harry asked, setting his chin on top of brooke's head.

brooke giggled and nodded, "yes, the cuddles are warm and great."

brooke didn't know that long after she fell asleep harry laid awake with a wide and stupid smile on his face as he gently traced patterns on brooke's skin.

an: i'm not sure what i'm doing with this story anymore i may make a sequel?? i may not?? this may end at chapter 50??? it may not???

i was not going to make a sequel at first but then i decided to but now i'm iffy on it