19

brooke

brooke was staying in florida until the end of thanksgiving break since there was still a lot of tension between her and her parents.

"alright, be safe when you get on the plane, love you." her mother said as she exited to gather on the plane with her husband.

"so, you want to go to the mall or something?" brooke's grandmother asked as she put an arm around brooke's shoulder.

"what ever you want." brooke shrugged.

love: omg harry

herry: whAt

love: i have something v v v important to tell u

herry: tellllllll me

love: not rn

love: i'll facetime you in 2 hours and tell you

herry: wtf teLL ME NOW

love: lol sorry it's too big to tell u over text ily

herry: okay whateva *dramatic eye roll* ily2

---

"please, brooke, never dress like that." gram said as she gestured to a lady in shorts and knee high boots.

"i promise." brooke laughed as she took another look at the lady.

"so," gram said, "anyone boys?"

"maybe," brooke shrugged teasingly.

"c'mon, tell old grams about this boy toy."

"well, he has brown curly hair, and green eyes."

"handsome?"

"very," brooke winked.

"where does he live?" brooke's grandmother asked.

brooke smiled at her grandmother, knowing she already forgot that brooke told her about harry.

"see, this is where the family drama occurs." brooke sighed, "he lives in holmes chapel."

her grandmothers eyes widened, "are you only coming with me for this boy?"

"no," brooke shook her head, "you know how mom and dad are, always busy working and going to different parts of the world. i don't want to live rest of my teenage years like this, i'd rather go live with you at some new place, meet new people."

her grandmother nodded, "as long as it's not for some boy."

"it's not, trust me. even though it's going to be nice to see that sexy face of his."

gram nodded in agreement, "it'll be nice to have a british man on top of me."

---

brooke was in the guess room, which was basically her room since she decorated it a while back ago.

she opened the blinds and turned off the television before facetiming harry.

"hey," he smiled as he ruffled his hair, clearly showing he had no shirt on.

"hi," brooke really tried not to look at his chest and stomach.

"so, whats the big news?"

"okay, just prepare yourself. like, honestly, breathe." brooke informed him with a smile.

harry

brooke's smile made breathing a little hard for harry, but he managed.

brooke looked cute with her hair in a ponytail with a white crop top --
"i'm moving to holmes chapel." brooke announced.

harry stopped breathing, he honestly thought he should've listened to brooke about taking steady breathes.

"you're - you're moving here? to like, my town?"

"yes!" brooke squealed excitedly.

"oh my god!" harry laughed, "that's great!"

"i know, i'm so happy." brooke said as she held a hand to her heart.

"i got a birthday present and it's not even my birthday." harry laughed.

an: lol jokes on you cuz it is ur birthday harry! happy 16th birthday!!!! *violent/emotional scream*