48

brooke

"i don't want to go to school," brooke whined over facetime as she dug through her closet.

"it's not that bad, most of the people are friendly." harry said, running around his house with his phone in hand.

"uh huh, sure. when are you going to be here? i think i'm ready."

"i'll be over in like three minutes."

harry ended the call and brooke sighed, throwing on her lame outfit and brushing through her hair for the tenth time.

as she was walking downstairs, the front door opened to reveal a tired looking harry.

"good morning, babe." harry said, giving brooke a kiss on the cheek.

babe. that word made brooke feel like she was a little school girl, blushing when a guy called her 'cute'.

"morning," she smiled, grabbing a bagel from the kitchen counter.

"want to split this?" brooke asked, referring to the food in her hands.

"no, you can eat all of it." harry said, giving brooke an encouraging smile.

brooke nodded, unsure of herself. "okay, well you ready to go?"

"yeah, let's go."

the ride to the school was short; brooke did eat the whole bagel, but harry took a little bite.

"how do i fake a british accent?" brooke said under her breathe as her and harry got out of the car.

"just ask if any one is up for some cheeky nandos." harry laughed as brooke hit his side playfully.

"i've seen so many tumblr post about that."

"so, i suspect you don't have any classes with this senior?"

"actually, i'm in your math class." brooke said, looking at her schedule.

"it's maths," harry said, opening the door for brooke and him.

brooke rolled her eyes but kept her mouth shut as she noticed how many people were looking at her and harry.

harry was looking down at his feet as brooke asked quietly, "why is everybody staring at us? do i have some "go usa!" shirt on with red, white and blue?"

as soon as harry looked up and his jaw tightened, everybody who was staring looked away and brooke almost laughed.

that was so cool, brooke thought.

with harry's jaw locked, brooke thought he looked hot, she had to advert her stare before she kissed the living hell out of him.

she was still wondering why everybody was staring at them when they entered. was it that noticeable that she was the new girl? or did harry hold some position with his classmates?

"here's your first class," harry said, his hand on brooke's back as they stood outside the near empty classroom.

"okay, thank you for showing me. i'll you see you later, yeah?"

harry nodded and left a short kiss on her lips before he walked down the hallway.

entering the classroom, she only saw a couple of kids and no teacher. taking a seat in the back, brooke watched as all the other kids entered, taking seats next to their friends.

as soon as the teacher entered the classroom and the bell rang, the teacher scanned the room, her eyes landing on brooke.

brooke was praying to god that she wouldn't call her out in front of the class to introduce herself.