Accusing

It's 7:30 am and I just got on the plane, I'm the first one to arrive, thank god. I don't know how I'm suppose to face Blake, I don't know what to say. I look out the window and see him walking up, I run into the restroom and close the door. I'm just gonna wait until someone else comes on so he can't talk to me about it.

The restroom door opens and Blake walks in then shuts it "what're you doing! I could be on the toilet!" I said. "I know you're trying to avoid me that's why you came in here. Let's talk about what happened before someone else comes in." Blake replied.

I sigh then lean against the sink. "Do you not want this to go further anymore?" He asked. "Blake, I was just lonely, yes you're hot and I would love to sleep with you but I actually love Francesco and wether you and I like it or not, it's wrong, I don't want to hurt him."

"I bet he didn't even apologize for not talking to you for days, because that's the kind of guy he is." "He did. And even if he didn't as long as we're together me and you can't fool around, what if Stephanie cheated on you? How would you feel?"

"It would suck. But I would hate myself for abandoning her and making her feel lonely. But he won't even realize that. But I respect you so much Lana that I'll stay out of your way." Blake said, then he walks out. Ugh he's so fucking sweet, and I'm such a dick.

I walk out a few seconds after Blake, I see him with his ears in, on his phone. I walk to where I usually sit and lay down. Byron comes in next and sits across from me "Damn yall didn't make up?" He asked. "I tried to. Then we ended up making out and almost having sex. And now it's even more messed up."

Byrons eyes get big "shit. Almost?! So you guys didn't..." "No. We were about to,then Francesco called me." "Woahh. I can't believe this. I need to talk to him about this I bet he's really upset." "Probably. I led him on. And I feel awful. Don't tell him I told you though, ok?" I said. "Ok. I won't. I'll talk to you later ok? I'm sorry that happened." "it's fine, I just want things back to normal."

I just got to my hotel, I texted Francesco this morning but he never answered. It's 2:30 now and I have a show at 4. My dad and I went to lunch then did a little shopping. Even though he's crazy, I'm glad he's on the road with me,family company is always great.

I'm in my hotel room about to leave for the show, I'm on the phone with Chuck, I told her everything, she's still a little in shock "So if Francesco didn't call, you two would have had sex? You wouldn't have stopped it?" Chuck asks.

"The sad thing about it is no, I wouldn't have. I would now going back on it, but in that moment, I didn't want to stop it,that's why I moved my hand." "Wow. I mean...wow. First of all Francesco is being such a dick,what is he thinking?!"

"I don't know..he says he's just busy. He hasn't texted me today, after all that, after what I told him." "Babe I'm so sorry. This sucks. But you don't like Blake, you love Francesco!" "I know I do, I just would love Blakes body." I said laughing and kind of but not really joking.

"It'll be fine." I added. Chuck laughed then says "well I should let you get ready for your show. I love you. Text me tonight ok?" "Okay. I love you too Chucklz. Bye." "Bye!"

I get into my dressing at the venue and change into my dress. For him being scared that I might get lonely he sure isn't showing it very much. It's 4:30 and I still haven't heard from him!! I'm getting sick of it. "Lana are you in here?" Byron asks. "Yeah, whats up?" I yelled from the bathroom. It gets quiet for a minute then he says "I was just making sure your dad wasn't in here." "No he's not, he's greeting fans, why?"

"Well, Blake told me everything you did, just now in our dressing room. I have never seen him this upset over something. Even when Stephanie broke up with him." Byron said. I walk out of the dressing room and sit next to him "Really.." I replied.

"Yeah, I mean I'm his best friend and I have no idea what to do or say to him." "Fuck. I ruined everything." "I mean, he still wants to at least be your friend but things are going to be weird..he really likes you, it's crazy." "But why, why me though."

"Maybe because you two have been friends for a long time and you write songs together and you're gorgeous! Why wouldn't he. He said every time you guys write a song it's like magic." "Geez. I guess you're right, you would think one of us would have feelings for the other. What should I do." I asked. "Just, stay friends, treat him like normal. Maybe things will go back to how they were."

It's after my show and I just walked off the stage "You did amazing honey!" Dad said hugging me. "Thanks dad! I see Blake walk off the stage, he passes me then stops "Good show." "Thanks.." I replied. Then he walked away. It was extremely awkward and my dad picked up on that "what was all that about?" He asked. "What do you mean? Nothing." I said walking away.

Robs POV
something is going on with Lana and Blake...they just had a really awkward encounter. I don't know what Francesco's deal is but he better treat Lana right, and so far he's not doing such a good job. I just texted Francesco saying

"I don't know what your deal is but you're engaged to my daughter which means you're suppose to be there for her and support her. You act like you're the only guy on this earth she can be with. Just letting you know something weird is going on with Her and Blake so you better get your act straight."

Lanas POV
I just had dinner with my dad, it's 9:00 now and I still haven't heard from Francesco. I'm back at my hotel room, my dad went to his to call mom and go to sleep. I've got an early flight so I'll probably go to sleep soon. My next show is in Kentucky and Chuck is coming. Thank god. I need her.

An hour later as I'm laying in my bed my phone rings, it's Francesco, wow, it's about time. "Hey" I said. "So what's going on?!?" He said like he's angry. "What do you mean?" "Don't act dumb Lana, what's going on with you and Blake?!?" "Where is this coming from? " I asked.

"you're sleeping with him aren't you, that's why you said the whole lonely thing, and now I hear that there's something between you two!" "Francesco you're making no sense! I'm not sleeping with him!!" "Right. I'm over here working and you're over there fooling around, well you go ahead and have fun with him."

"I'm over here working actually. I don't know where you made this up from but you really need to stop acting crazy, if you're that insecure then that means you're feeling guilty for never talking to me!" "Your dad told me that there's something going on with you guys, if your dad said that its probably true, I'm not making anything up, and I'm not guilty of doing anything,I'm not doing anything wrong."

"Well if you think you aren't doing anything wrong by not talking to me and accusing me of being un faithful out of no where then fuck you." I said hanging up and grabbing my jacket. I leave my room and go one door down then knock on my dads "hey hone-" "why would you say that. Why would tell Francesco that there's something "going on" between me and Blake." I said cutting him off.

"I was...just worried about your relationship honey, I felt bad that Francesco hasn't been talking to you"he said. "My relationship has to do with me and Francesco, not me, Francesco and you, and not me Francesco and Blake NO ONE but me and him. stay out of it!" I yelled then walked away. "Lizzy wait! Where are you going?" My dad yells and I walk down the hallway and take the elevator downstairs.

I'm so fucking pissed right now. At everyone. I get into my car and tell my driver to go to the venue I played at today. I turn off my phone because my dad keeps calling and texting me. My driver let's me out in front of the venue. "I'll text you when I'm ready to leave, thank you." I told him,Then closed the door.

I walk onto the stage and sit at the edge, then lay down. I just needed to be somewhere calm and where I love. Nothing I love more then performing.

Two hours later I'm still at the venue, I decided that I don't want to go back tonight, I know my dad will be all over me, so I'm going to the dressing room to go to sleep. I have a 6:30 flight so I'll go back to the hotel room earlier and pack my stuff. I just really need to be somewhere where no one else is.