canceling or not?

I feel so bad. My paris fans are mad at me, because I had to cancel the show today. I'm just now feeling a little better so I went with Francesco to eat waffles and coffee. We're back home and laying on the sofa curled up together. "I'll have to cancel my shoot today. I can't leave you by yourself when you're not feeling well." Francesco says. "My dad said he would stay today and leave tonight, so it's fine. I didn't know you had a shoot today." I said. "Oh he did? Good! And Yeah it's 6 hours away from here. So I have to leave at two Im gonna stay in a hotel." "Okay well see ,now you can go." I kissed him then put his arm around me. My dad walks out and says "get a room." Laughing.

We laugh then I say "well good morning to you too dad." "Morning rob !" Francesco says. "Good morning!" He says sitting down on the the chair across from the sofa, sipping his coffee. "Do you feel better honey?" Dad says. "A little bit. I'm getting there." I replied. Francesco kisses my head. "Good. I'm canceling tomorrow's show too" "noo dad I can do it tomorrow. I'll be back to normal by then." I said. "Elizabeth what did I tell you a few weeks ago? I'm still your dad and I still make the decisions. If it's just your show I have no say but when it comes to your health I do." "Thats not fair. My doctor told me I would be fine tomorrow. I'm not canceling again." I said. "Yes you are " "no I'm not." "Yes you are Lana." "No I'm not dad." I get up and grab Francesco's hand and go to my room and close the door.

We both plop on our bed and francesco says "He's kind of right baby, you need to rest tomorrow." "Hey you stay out of this." I said pinching his arm. "Fine since I can't talk can I at least kiss you?!" He says putting his leg over me and curling up on me. "Ugh fine " I said jokingly. Francesco smiles then kisses my neck over and over.

Francesco is about to leave and my dad and I are saying goodbye. "I love you. I'll see you soon." Francesco says. "I love you more." I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. We keep kissing and my dad closes his eyes. Haha! "Rest and feel better. Text me if you need me ok?" Francesco says. "Okay. I will. You too! I'm always here." I said. Francesco smiles and holds my face and kisses my forehead. "Bye rob!" Francesco says hugging rob. "Bye! Be safe." "Will do.Take care of my girl today." Francesco says. "Will do." I watch francesco leave then I close the door. "I don't want you to be mad at me honey." Dad says. "I respect you dad and I respect that you always have my back. But I can't cancel again.I haven't had one cigarette since. And my head is pounding and I'm getting cranky but I'm doing it for my fans." "Then I guess you'll have to stay mad at me. I already cancelled it. And That's another reason to cancel ,Your head hurts and you're getting cranky. You need some time." Dad says. "Unbelievable....just leave me alone..." I said going to my room and slamming the door.

A few hours later I'm in my room watching tv and my bedroom door knocks. "I don't want to talk." I said. "But it's me!!" "CHUUCK!!!" I say as I get up and run to the door. I open it and hug Chuck as tight as I can. "Hey Babe!!!" Chuck says. She comes in and I close the door. "I've missed you so much!!!" We both sit on my bed. "I missed you too! I had a lot of fun though! The shoot was amazing." Chuck says. "That's awesome! I'm so proud of you." I said smiling. "Thanks! How are you feeling?? Dad told me everything." Chuck says. "I'm ok. Still a little under the weather but I'll be fine." "He said you're mad at him?! Why?" Chuck says. "He's so Fucking annoying. He's so protective. I mean I get it. And dad and I never fight. But it should be my choice. He cancelled two shows. Without asking me or hearing my side. I haven't had one cigarette Chuck, not One, since I got sick. I just feel like a kid. He doesn't even listen." Chuck puts her arms around me and kisses my cheek "I'll listen to you. You know he's just doing what's best for you. But you're right, he doesn't need to ask first. They're your fans and your shows." "Thank you Chuck." I said smiling.

We're on my bed eating ice cream and watching tv. "Oh my god!!" Chuck says yelling. "What??!!! Geez you scared me." I said. "I forgot to ask you!! Why did barrie come over?!? Dad told me a little but I was in the middle of a shoot so I had to hang up!" She turns off the tv and then I turn her. "Oh my god it was awful. Francesco was so mad!" I said. "Francesco was there!! Omgg hurry tell me the rest" Chuck says. "Well he just barged in and long story short he wanted to make sure I was ok?? And he told francesco he could take me back whenever he wanted because he knows I'll come." I said. "Oh my god...what's wrong with him. Wait how did he know you were sick?" Chuck says. "That's a good question...maybe since I cancelled the media said I was so he came over. I don't know.." I said. "Wow. Is Francesco ok?" "Yeah he's fine. He was a little worried because I didn't tell barrie that none of those things he said were true." I said. "So are they...." Chuck said. "Are what?" I said in oblivion. "He can take you back whenever he wanted and you'd go with him..?" Chuck says. "What? No? They aren't true!" "But you just said Francesco was worried because you didn't tell barrie that that wasn't true...then you moved on the conversation like that was normal..." Chuck says in confusion. "Well no of course they're not true. I guess I just forgot to tell him that.." I said. "What! You didn't say anything at all!" "No, we didn't talk about it after that..." I said. "Lana! Geez. He probably believes him now because you didn't say anything..your hair needs to go back to blonde sometimes!" Chuck says. " oh no..I never thought of that." I said frowning. "You need to assure him that you're his and nobody can take you away." Chuck says. "Yeah I do..I mean he's does so much for me. It's time I surprise him for once. Now that I have a cancelled show tomorrow I can go surprise him!" I said. "Are you feeling well enough ?" "Yeah! That's why I want to do the show tomorrow. Even my doctor says I'm better." "Okay! Yay! He'll be so happy. Oh I'm leaving tomorrow morning I forgot to tell you." Chuck says. "We'll leave together!" I said. "Okay!" We turn back on the tv and get under the covers. I can't wait to surprise Francesco.