Coffee

The next morning I decide to drive to a café and get me and Francesco breakfast. It's one of my favorite cafés,barrie and I use to go there all the time. I walk inside and decide what I want to get. "Well this will be a good story for the press." I hear someone say then I turn around and barrie is standing there. "Oh, hi." I said. "Don't worry I didn't know you were going to be here,I'm just here for some coffee." Barrie said coldly. "I didn't think you did..how are you?" I ask. "I'm fine.." He replied. Barrie looks me up and down then adds "you look good." "Good and thanks. So do you." I replied.

"Well I better stop talking to you before I get you in trouble." Barrie says. "Well ..maybe if you didn't make things weird for us." I replied. "It's your turn." He said. "What?!" I said. then he points to the cashier and she's looking at me. "Oh...thanks." After I order I walk to the side to wait for my coffee and scones. Barrie orders then stands a distance away from me. My coffee is ready so I grab it and walk to barrie. "Bye...it was nice to see you barrie." I said. "Yeah you too. Cya."

Well that was awkward...he would be there when I decide to go for the first time in a while. "Breakfast is here!" I said walking into the door. " Francesco is on the sofa so I walk over there and hand him his scone and coffee then sit next to him. "Thanks babe!" He said kissing my cheek. "You're welcome! Guess who I ran into at the café." I said. "Who??" "Barrie. He was getting coffee, obviously. It was awkward." I replied.

"Wooow. Did he try to kiss you again .." Francesco said sarcastically. I laugh then say "he said he better stop talking to me before he gets me into trouble." "I sound like I'm your dad....you can talk to him I don't care. He just doesn't need to touch and harass you." He said. "No you don't, I understand baby. Too bad I don't want to talk to him." I replied.

I get on Twitter and see everyone excited that barrie and I "met up" earlier today. Oh boy. People are crazy.
Francesco and I are laying in bed and I kiss his chest. "Babe stoppp. You're turning me on so much right now." Francesco said. "So?"  "So you're on your period, so that means I can't have you."  "but I can have you" I said kissing his chest then taking off his pants then going down. "Mm fuck" Francesco said putting his hand on my back. I continue licking and stroking francesco at a fast pace. "Mm baby you taste so good" I said smiling at francesco. Then I go deeper into my mouth and stroke with my lips.

When we're done I lay beside francesco and he sighs in relief. "Fuck that was amazing" Francesco said. "Glad you enjoyed it" I said smiling. Francesco gets closer then kisses my neck. "Damn, now I want you even more." He said laughing. I kiss him then we just start kissing.

It's The next morning Im leaving for my show in Tennessee thats tonight. I'm pretty sure James is coming to this one. "I want you to comeee" I said frowning to Francesco. "I know babe, I'm sorry! At least you'll have someone at the show with you!"  "Yeahh I guess so. Well I should be going. Love you" I replied putting my arms around francesco. "You know I love you so much." He said then kissed me slowly. "Mmm , I'll be off my period when I get back." I said winking. "Hell Ya! I'll be ready." Francesco said laughing.