Here you are.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP I sit up really fast and look at the clock 5:30 am. I put my hand on my head because I got up too fast and I have the worst headache. Oh, my, God. What the fuck happened last night. Why would I do that to myself..thank god I wasn't wasted, because if I were I would have thrown up, I guess I just had a little too much.
I get up and take Advil then pack my bags. Poor blake had to take care of me,its awkward now to me, who knows what I said or did.

I texted Blake and asked him to come to my room before we leave, so I could talk to him. He should be here any second now,james came to my room this morning to make sure I was ok, I didn't tell him anything I just said I was tired so I left.

The door knocks, I look through the peep hole and see Blake. "Hey" I quietly because I'm still embarrassed. "Hey, you feeling better?" He asked walking inside. "Yeah. I have a headache but other than that fine." I said sitting on my bed. Blake sits next to me. "Lana you don't have to be embarrassed. It's okay, I didn't mind helping you out."

"I know,thank you so much. It's just that I'm really disappointed in myself, I haven't had that much to drink in a long time and I know Francesco would be disappointed in me too." "No he wouldn't. You know that, he loves you a lot, he'll just want to make sure you're okay." Blake said. "Maybe. But I hate lying to him...maybe I'll tell him after this two weeks so he won't cancel any of his shoots."

"That's a good idea." "Did I say or do anything embarrassing?" I asked. "Nahh, not embarrassing To me." Blake said laughing like he knew something. "What's that suppose to mean?" I said confused. "Nothing. Hey we better get going!" "Oh yeah I forgot we had a flight."

-Ring ring ring-
"Hello" I answered. "Hey baby, how are you?" Francesco said. "Hey babe!! I'm good,just took a nap cuz I've been on this fucking plane for hours. What're you doing?" Francesco laughs then says "I'm on my lunch break, so I was thinking after this shoot I'll miss the next three and spend those days with you." "God that sounds amazing but we only have one week to go,we can do it."

"Okay okay. I'll push through. Are you excited for your show tonight? Isn't it in New York?" Francesco asked. "Yes I am! And yep, my favoriteee place. But babe after my show tonight, can you call me, I need to talk to you."

"That doesn't sound good." "Everything's fine I just want to talk to you.." "Ok. I will, I have to go now but I love you so much and I'll talk to you tonight ok" "okay, I love you too. Bye babe." I said then hung up and put my phone down.

"So you're going to tell him?" Blake asked. "I have too, I can't keep it from him, it's better to tell him now then wait." "I get it! Good luck." Blake said. "Thanks" I replied smiling.

I get to the venue in New York and go to the dressing room, I sit on the sofa and pull out my phone, I guess I should delete those pictures, before anyone sees them or they leak.

As I'm clicking the delete button I suddenly start to realize why blake was acting funny earlier...and he was on my phone last night...and I remember him throwing it onto the bed. Oh my god. He saw the pictures!!! I open the dressing room door and yell for Blake.

"What's up?" He said walking up. I pull him into the dressing room then close the door "you saw the pictures didn't you!" I said. "Uhhhhh" "Oh my god. You did" I said holding my head and sitting on the couch. "Lana it's no big deal,I looked for like two seconds.But Francesco's a lucky man." Blake said sitting next to me.

"So! It's still embarrassing." I said not acknowledging the lucky francesco part. "It wasn't embarrassing for me, so you shouldn't be for you." "How in any way would it be embarrassing for you" I said sarcastically. "I consider myself very, veryyyyy lucky." Blake said.

"Stoppp. If you ever tell anyone I'll kill you." "I won't! But I'm just letting you know, you're really attractive,but I already knew that before." "Blake, it wasn't weird before but now it's getting that way..." "Can I not think your attractive as fuck?! But yeah I get it, sorry. Uhm I'm gonna go now. I'll see you on stage." He said smiling then walking out the door. Great. Now it's official, I can tell he's got a thing for me.