Paparazzi

Francesco and I are walking back to our car after we traveled back down the mountain. "Uh babe" francesco said. "Yeah??" "You should hide that hickey I left there." Francesco said grinning and pointing to my neck. "Oh shit! Did you really? How am I suppose to hide it." I said laughing. "Just don't! It's not like we aren't together." Francesco replied. "Okayyyy. That's true." We walk towards our car and all of the paparazzi's stand up and run towards us.

"Oooo looks like you two had fun" one guy says. "Lana there's a big ol hickey on your neck!" "Get it francesco" they yell. I laugh then get in the car. "See that wasn't bad." Francesco said smiling.

We get back to our apartment and Francesco and I take a shower. Then we get dressed again because we want to go to dinner. "I can't believe I have you for a whole week." Francesco said. "I know! Me either. We're going to France tonight right?" I asked. "Yeah if you want to. I already bought our plane tickets." He said. "Yeah I do. I miss it."

We sit down at a table in the Italian restaurant we always go to and Francesco holds my hand over the table. Which is pretty normal, we always are holding hands, some people find it annoying but we don't care. "What're you getting babe?" Francesco asked me. "Probably just the garlic noodles with mushrooms. What about you?"I replied. "Girl you know what I get!" "The plane meatballs and sauce?" I asked. "Yep!" Francesco replied. "Ew.." I said laughing.

After we eat francesco takes me to this chocolate store and tells me to pick out anything I want and we'll go home and watch movies and eat it. We walk around for a while with a bag and we just put a bunch of stuff in it, like chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate dipped bananas ,everything! We ended up getting two medium sized bags and some chocolate covered strawberries in a box. "Damn we got so much! We look like fatties." Francesco said laughing. "And I'll probably eat it all." I said laughing too.

We park the car across the street from our apartment and as we're walking to it one paparazzi guys is like one foot away from me and he says "So lana you fucked your way to the top? Will you fuck me?" Francesco moves me over and gets in the guys face and says "what did you fucking say?!" "Chill dude it was a joke." The guy said. "It's not a joke you don't fucking talk to a woman like that!" Francesco pushes the guy and he falls to the ground I grab Francesco's arm but he pulls it away and grabs the guys camera and throws it on the ground. "Dude you just broke my camera!!"
A bunch of other paparazzi guys are in our face taking pictures and videos so francesco takes my hand and we walk inside. "Francesco that wasn't necessary!! You broke his camera!" I said once we get inside.

"Yes lana , it was necessary! He asked you to fuck him! I don't give a fuck if I broke his camera! He can take me to court for all I care." Francesco said.
"Okay! You're right. But he probably is going to take us to court." I replied. "I really don't care. He can't go around saying stuff like that! That was the most disgusting and the most disrespectful thing I ever heard." Francesco said sitting on the sofa. I sit next to him then say "thank you. For doing that, I love you." "Of course baby. You know I got you. I love you too." He said putting his arm around me.

I get on my Twitter and see a bunch of my fans saying Francesco did the right thing and good for him. I totally agree. I show francesco the tweets and he smiles. My phone rings, it's my dad! "Hey dad!" I said. "Hey honey! I saw what happened. Tell francesco I said thank you for looking out for you. Are you okay?" He asked. "I will! And yeah I'm fine, you know it doesn't bother me that much anymore. I was kind of expecting crazy stuff to be asked when I put it on the album." I replied.

"Yeah but still, people shouldn't feel like they can just say anything to you." My dad says. "I agree, but what can we do. That's why I have Francesco." I said looking at him and smiling. He holds my hand and kisses it. "And I'm glad you do! Well I'll let you go now. Just wanted to check in. Love you!" "I love you too dad. Thanks for calling. Bye.."

"Now let's eat our candy and watch a movie! Before we have to catch our flight!" Francesco said. "Yess! Let's do this." I replied. I lay next to Francesco on the sofa and he puts on a movie. I keep feeding him pretzels and every time I would feel him one he would kiss my cheek. I love the time I spend with him. And I get a whole week!