Well ?!

"Babe we've only had sex one time...and that was a week ago.." Francesco said. It's the same night and we're watching tv while I rest. I haven't throw up since I did in the dressing room. "Soooo" I replied. "So you must be sick, you can't be pregnant already, I mean you can but its a really slim chance." "Oh my god you're right!" I said smiling. "Unless..."

"Unless what??" I asked. "Unless...it's not mine." "What?!" "Blake.." "Don't say that..." I replied. "Well....did you guys....use protection." I sigh then say "no...babe I'm probably just sick."

Francesco puts his head in his hands then says "I really, really hope so. I can't even talk about it." Then he lays down and folds his arms. "I'm sorry Francesco...I'm just sick babe." "I guess we'll see when we go to the doctors tomorrow."

The next morning I wake up and walk to the toilet, I feel really sick like I'm going to throw up but nothing comes out. "Babe are you ok??" Francesco says walking in rubbing his eyes. "Yeah...I just feel like throwing up again, but nothing's happening. What time is it?" I asked.

Francesco pokes his head out of the restroom then says "6:20". "We have to get going. Our flight is at 6:45" "I'll pack your stuff, you just get ready, ok?" Francesco said hugging me. "Okay, thanks babe."

After we packed we head onto the plane, when I walk on I see Blake and Byron sitting there "Dad I thought you said they left last night.." I whispered. "No, it was too late, they agreed to leave today too." "Great." I mumbled. I know how hard it is for Blake. I can't even think about how I might be pregnant...and how it might be his....

Francesco and I sit across from Blake and Byron, apparently those are the only seats left. I feel so bad, you can tell he's uncomfortable. "Hey Lanz, hey Francesco" Byron said. "Hey Byron" I said smiling. "Hey" Francesco replied. I look at Blake to see him looking back at me, then I immediately look away.

After 5 minutes of sitting on the plane I start to feel nauseous, I sit up and everyone looks at me, then I run to the restroom "oh god" Francesco said chasing after me, then my dad follows.

Francesco holds my hair as I throw up. I hear Blake come in "Is she ok?" He asked. "Does it look like it" Francesco snapped back. My dad notices something is up then he says "I think she just has a virus or something..come on let's give her some space." He said waking back to the seats.Blake follows him then sits down

"is she ok?" Byron asked. "I don't know, Rob said she has a virus..but it's been a day and she only throws up like twice a day, it's weird."

I sit back down and notice everyone staring at me "you feelin ok lana?" Byron asked. "Not really, but I'll be fine. I'm going to the doctor today when we land." "Okay good."
Francesco takes my hand and I rest my head on his chest.

It's after my show and Francesco and I are on our way to the doctor "God I'm nervous.." I said. "It's ok baby, it'll go well. We won't get the results today though right?" "Nope, tomorrow."

We park then Francesco takes my hand "remember no matter what, I'll be here for you." "I love you so much." "I love you too beautiful." He replied. We Kiss then head inside.

After the doctor Francesco and I head to the airport, we're going to France for the four days I have off. "I guess we'll know tomorrow." Francesco said. "I guess so." My dad went home but he told me to tell him what the doctor said tomorrow.

It's 10:30 pm and Francesco and I just made it to France. We're driving to our apartment. "I'm so glad we're home." I said smiling. "Me too! I missed it here, especially with you." I grab his hand and kiss it.

Once we make it to our apartment there's a bunch of paparazzi outside "Lana how's Francesco treating you??" "So Blake is out of the picture?" "Were you and Blake ever anything more?" We just ignore it then walk inside. "Home sweet home" I said grinning.

Francesco picks me up and we start making out, he carries me to the bed and lays me down, he gets on top of me and starts kissing my neck "I know you don't feel well enough to do it,so I'm just gonna love on you." He said smiling. I grin then moan softly as he kisses my neck and chest.

The next morning I look at the clock, it's 10:30 am. We never sleep this late, I guess we're both stressed about the results today. I haven't thrown up yet..which is a good sign.

I turn over and see Francesco sleeping, he's such a cutie. I gently kiss his cheek and hold his face. "Morning baby" I said smiling as he opens his eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm feeling a little better.
The doctor should be calling any minute now." "Come on, I'll make us breakfast." Francesco said grabbing my hand pulling me to the kitchen.

I sit on the high top as Francesco makes us pancakes "hey babe, what would happen if the test I positive.." I asked. "Well I guess we would have to get a paternity test.."

"And...if it's blakes..." "Honestly I don't know Lana, I couldn't tell you, we'd have to see as it all happens." "Ok...I get it."

Francesco's POV -
While we're eating our pancakes, lana gets a phone call "it's them" she said. I reach across the table and hold her hand. "Hello" she answered. "Mmh, mhm, ok...." she added. I squeeze her hand then she says "okay, thank you. Bye" "Well?!?" I said looking nervous. She looks at me with huge eyes then says -