Human being

I'm walking out of Blakes and I get into my car. "Lana wait!" I hear him yell,he's runs outside then I open my car door. "I'm sorry. I just don't know how to react to the woman I love getting married and is now pregnant. But I don't want you to leave upset with me." I smile then hug him. He gets in my passenger seat then turns towards me.

"All these signs are telling you that I'm not the one. I completely agree that we had chemistry,we knew it a long time ago but never said anything..then when we slept together,it was amazing and we connected on another level. But that's not love, that was just lust. I do love you, as a friend,I care what happens to you and what you think, so much, I just don't want to lose you Blake."

"I don't agree with that. I do love you not as a friend but love love. But you're not going to lose me,I promise." He said hugging me. "I just want you back as a friend..." "Okay, you have me. I'm not going to just stop being friends with you just because I can't date you. I'll always be there for you, I told you that at the beginning."

"Okay. I believe you. I just know it's hard for you so it makes me feel so bad." I said holding my head. "Don't. You can't help that you're in love with the wrong person." Blake said laughing. I laugh then he says "But really..I'll be ok,eventually. But just know that if things ever don't work out with Francesco..I love you..and I'm here."

I smile really big then hug him. "You're the best person I've ever met. Love you too." I said. He rubs my back with his hand and squeezes me tighter.

I just got back to my apartment, that went way different than I thought It would. But Blake has a lot of feelings for me and I think I kind of just now realized how much, he just needs to find someone worth his time. "Hey baby girl." Francesco said then kisses me. "Hey babe. Are you packed?" "Yep! I'm all ready to go." "Okay good. I'm so nervous to tell my parents."

"I would be too." He said laughing. "I think no matter how old you are it's always scary telling them you're pregnant." I say. "It'll be okay, they'll be happy for you. They haven't seen me in a while but they love me" he said grinning. Oh boy.

We just got to my parents house! It's 1pm. "Hey baby doll!" Mom said running outside and hugging me. "Hey Mom" I said smiling. "Hey mrs,Grant." Francesco said smiling. "Hi Francesco,I was surprised lana when you said Francesco was coming with you,I didn't know you two were back together." Mom said walking inside.

We follow her then Francesco looks at me like help. "Yeah,we have been for a little while. We always find a way to work things out." "Well that's good! I'm glad." "Hey dad!!" I said grinning. "Hey honey!" He said giving me a big hug. "How are you?" I ask. "I'm good. I miss you and Chuck, she hasn't been here in forever." "I know! She be busy in LA. She'll come see you soon."

"Hi Rob!" Francesco said smiling. "Hi Francesco." Dad said folding his arms. "so what do you guys have to tell us?" Mom asked. "Well let's eat first then I'll tell you." I say. "Well you guys are already getting married so what could it be." Mom said laughing. "You guys are still getting married??" Dad asked. "Of course. We always work things out.." "Hmm. Okay."

We're all eating pasta my mom made, we're sitting at the table. "Sooo tell us" mom said smiling. "Okay." I said looking at Francesco then he takes my hand and kiss it. "Welllllllll, I wanted to obviously tell you guys before anyone else, well chuck knows, thattttt, I'm pregnant." I said grinning. My mom and dad pause then both of their eyes get wide.

"Is anyone gonna say anything" I said laughing. "Is that why you two got back together?" My dad asked. "No, we were already back together." I said. "How long have you known?" Mom asked. "For like 4 days." "Wow." She replied. "We're really happy about it.." Francesco said squeezing my hand. "Well that's good..." Mom said. My dad folds his arms.

"Are you guys Okay..." I asked. "Yeah it's just shocking hun." Mom says. "Dad, you ok?" "Yes..just processing it." "It's a good thing." I said smiling. "You're not even married yet.." He said. "But we're going to be. It's not like I'm getting married because I'm pregnant."
"Yeah,okay, wow. Well if you guys are happy about it,we are." Dad said. "We are." Francesco says smiling. "Lana are you happy about it?" Mom Asks.

"Yes, I told Chuck, I'm nervous...but excited. I know Francesco will be there for me and will be an amazing dad." I said smiling at him. "Francesco are you willing to take on this responsibility?" Dad asked. "Of course. Lana and I have talked about having kids before..I was ready then,she's going to be a great mom." He said smiling at me,I put my arm around him and kiss him.

"Wow, this is such huge news!" Mom said. "We're happy for you guys." Dad added. I smile then get up and hug them both "Thank you. Love you guys." "We love you too" dad says.

Francesco and I say goodnight to everyone then go to our room. I sneakily change into some lingerie, it's a black lace short dress. But I'm wearing a long t shirt over it. "Babe I bet you're never going to have sex anymore." Francesco said laughing. I laugh then say "I don't know, I hope not. It could go either way." "Oh god. How are feeling right now?" He said putting his arm around me.

"Tired." I replied turning over. "Maybe tomorrow baby." I added. I'm just messing with him, it's hilarious. "Okay...night I love you." He said turning off the light. "Love you too." Once the light goes off I turn to Francesco and get on top of him "uh babeee, what're you doing." He says putting his hands on my hips and feeling my lingerie "fuck"he says.

"Shh" I whispered then started kissing him,we kiss hard then I run my hands down to his pants, I sit at the end of the bed and get under the covers, then take off his pants and boxers. Francesco grabs the sheets then runs his fingers through my hair as I start rubbing his d*** "you're such a tease" Francesco said. "I wanted to surprise you" I replied then started sucking on him while rubbing faster. "Fuck" He moaned holding onto the sheets.

"I love you" I whispered then continued sucking him. " shit You're turning me on so bad right now." Francesco said holding my head onto him. I get on top of him and can feel him breathing on my neck then he starts kissing it, I grab his hand and put it on my waist as I start grinding on him. "Fuuuckkk" he said in between kissing my neck.

I rub up against his hard d*** then my lips meet his,we start kissing hard then Francesco flips me over and gets on top of me, he runs his hands up and down my stomach, feeling my lingerie, then slides it off, he kisses my stomach while sliding his hand down to my p**** , he fingers me fast and I start to pant, then his lips meet mine, I start moaning while we make out and he slides into me. Francesco starts humping me harder and deeper, I moan really loud then remember we're at my parents house..I hold onto Francesco's back and start scratching him encouraging him to keep going. "Fuckkk" I yelled. Francesco moans while biting my neck then slides deeper into me and c**s inside of me as we're both breathing hard.

"you're hot as fuck" Francesco said laying next to me. "Just wait until I have a baby bump, I'll be extra hot." I said laughing. "You'll always be sexy to me baby, all you have to do is smile." "I love you." "I fucking love you too" Francesco said kissing me. "I can't believe we've created a human being together." I said laying on his chest and smiling. "A little Elizabeth, I can't imagine." Francesco said rubbing my arm.

"Or a little Francesco. I've been waiting a long time for this...I'm so ready. We get married in a month." "I'm ready too. I want you to know that I've never been this happy and I can't wait to not only take care of you but our beautiful little baby for the rest of our lives." "Aww I love you so much baby." "I love you too Elizabeth."