Chapter 98: (m/n)?

oh he a cutie~ 

-----YOUR POV----

I scrambled off the floor in a panic and opened to see who was knocking on the door.
"Oh! (Y/n). I hope i wasn't disturbing you." I shook my head and stood straight trying to fix my hair.
"No not at all principal Nezu! I just got in thats all." I moved out of the way and invited him in. "Please come in."
He smiled and walked in. "Thank you!" I closed the door. "Im here to give you a tour of our new UA dorms! Since you're the first one to live here I'll be the one doing the touring."
"I see." I nodded.
He turned and looked at me.
"Have you picked out a room yet?" I shook my head. "Well, is there anything you have in mind? The rooms are identical though but since your here first I'll have you pick out your room." He looked up at me.
"Okay." I nodded.
"But first. Lets give you a tour of the common room.

 Lets give you a tour of the common room

(((Thats the layout of the common room.. exchange bath and elevator. Have the laundry IN the bath room as not to waste space. The elevators are supposed to be side by side with eachother like in the manga. Separating the baths is also a smart move so none of the boys can drill a hole on the wall for obvious reasons with Mineta during the changing room scene. Kind of a stupid design but hey imma keep the stairs and have it all the way to top floor cuz the next floors are stupid as well.. i can't connect it but hey imma try..)))

"Here on both our sides you see two lounges if no one can decide what movies to watch i.e. DC or Marvel so why not both?" He paused. "Then right across the entryway is the entrance to the courtyard." He opened the door and i was met with a traditional garden in an island design. A river flowed around the fairly large lump of earth. The other side of the river to the right had a small zen garden that was safe under a small roof that connected to the building. Stones made up the paths that connected to the other doors of the courtyard. Dimly lit stone lamps stood beside the paths illuminating the way. Trees, grass and small bushes and shrubs decorated the area along with some large stones and koi fish swimming in the waters.

 Trees, grass and small bushes and shrubs decorated the area along with some large stones and koi fish swimming in the waters