Chapter 30: Momo

-----YOUR POV-----

I gripped my bag and looked at my phone at the address that Momo sent me. I had asked her if maybe she could tutor me with the lessons for the up coming exam, She excitedly replied and invited me over. I could feel her excitement through the phone that i couldn't help but laugh. 

Looking at the address now i cont help but think that there seems to be mistake, there isn't a house as far as my eyes can see, just the sidewalk with brick walls and tall iron fences. I continued to walk only to see Kaminari, Mina, Kyoka, Sero and Ojirou infornt of a gate. "Hey guys." i greeted as i walked over to them. "(y/n)! You're here too?" Mina asked hugging me. I hugged her back "Yeah. I asked Momo if she could tutor me." "Welcome to the study group." Kyoka said smiling. There was a beep that made everyone's head spin. "Everyone! Iv'e been waiting for you!" The speaker said, it kinda sounded like Momo. The gates opened "Please, come in." we all looked at each other sweat dropping. "In we go i guess.." i said walking in first.

We were seated in her.. It looked like a dining room, so i guess i'll go with that. I was sitting next to Mina and across me was Kyoka. "Man, i feel so out if place it feels uncomfortable." Denki said still shaking, Ojirou nodded. The giant wooden double doors swung open revealing Momo with a trolley of porcelain tea pot and cups. She was so happy that i swear i saw sparkles flying off her. "How's everyone?" we smiled and said "great."

Minutes go by and we were busy taking down notes from Momo's board, she was happily discussing wearing something formal. She's a great teacher, though i don't know if i can absorb all this knowing my brain. "(y/n) you're not paying attention." Momo looked at me her arms crossed. I laughed nervously, She sighed and turned to the others. "Okay you guys do activity 3 on page 148." She placed the marker on the table and walked beside me. "Sorry, my interest is easily cut short. Im hard to teach." I looked at my notes. "Now don't me like that if i was able to teach you how to act in front of the camera i can certainly teach you a few lessons." she smiled "So." she pulled my book and faced it towards her reading.

"If you bring this down, both will have a common denominator which mean you can now subtract the two and the result will be." Momo said poiting at the paper with a pencil.
"15." I answered
"Right! Exactly." She said smiling "Looks like you got it." I nodded and smiled at her. "Thanks Momo."

After math we resumed to other subjects which were a hell lot easier than math. I was able to help Momo with tutoring the others. I got to help Kyoka with science, Mina with english, Ojirou with History, Then Sero and Kaminari with almost all the subjects.

Once we were done we took a few minutes to relax, then we'd leave. Momo was kind enough to bring us some ginger tea and dim sum. "You guys deserve some snacks before you leave." She placed the food on the table. We each took a cup and a plate of dim sum. "Wahh. It's so good." Mina said her eyes closed enjoying the food in her mouth. I placed the food in my mouth and she was right it was good! I refilled my plate with the dum sum on the table. "Whoa you eat fast." Sero said looking at me. By then i already had swallowed my fifth one. "If you think im fast you should see my sensei. He's too fast you cant even see his face." I sighed remembering we took him to Ichiaku Ramen and his bowl was gone in a flash. I ate another piece tearing as i revisited that memory. 
"(Y/n) you have great memory and you're smart as well." I swallowed the food in my mouth and looked at her smiling.
"Only because i have you to tutor me." She looked away blushing 
"Oh stop it. Don't flatter me." she buried her face in her hands. we all just laughed at her actions.
"Its true though. Thanks to you i was able to understand my lesson." Kyoka said. 
"Im glad to hear that, Kyoka." We both shared a smile.

We soon left Yaoyorozu Manor. We separated ways.

~~~Mashirao Ojirou  ♥ progress (no one's pov)