Chapter 189: Mistakes and Regret

Here's our little boy ^^^^ 😔💕💕💕

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

It has been a while since the news broke out that a bunch of students were found at the 80th floor of the building. The leader of the villains sent out two of his lackeys to catch them and by them (y/n) couldn't think of anyone else but her classmates.

'What the hell is going on? Gray i thought you were supposed to get them out of here? Where in the world are you?'

(Y/n) nervously clenched her fist forcing herself to believe that they had found something that could help them. As for her cat, she hoped he wasnt captured or worse.

The man raised his hand to an ear piece and frowned. He turned to one of his men.

"Send in swordkil for the rest of them! Defend the control until i get there." He said angrily. He then turned to (y/n) and aggressively pulled her up. "You're coming with me."

"Hey!-ow! I can walk by myself." She hissed pulled away from the man giving him a glare before walking out with him.

All Might watched barely holding on to his muscle form. Worried for his students he struggled in the binding devices.

"Shit." He cursed under his breath.

-----

Midoriya, Melissa, Uraraka and Gray walked past giant wind turbines that were shut down. They looked up the towering sets of turbines.

"Wow.." Uraraka gasped.

"This is.." Midoriya trailed off.

"The wind power generator system." Melissa finished.

"Why here?"

"If we go up through the tower, the security machines are probably waiting to ambush us. So we'll go up to the top all at once from here. If we can just get to that emergency exit."

"All the way up there?" Midoriya looked up.

"If we have Ochaco's Quirk that let everything she touches weightless, we can do it!" Melissa shook jist at the thought of floating.

"Right. Leave it to me!" She nodded. "Melissa, hang on to Deku."

The girl walked behind Midoriya and wrapped her arms around his neck holding on to him. Uraraka activated her quirk on the two making them float. "Ready."

Midoriya held on Gray's collar as he started to walk up the tower.

"Everything okay back there?" The cat asked.

"Im fine." Melissa nodded closing her eyes tightly.

"Me too."

"Alright. Im gonna pick up the pace." Gray said jogging up.

Uraraka gasped seeing the hoard of robots coming out of the hallway they were just in.

"Uraraka!" Midoriya yelled out worriedly.

"Release your Quirk and run away!" Melissa said.

"I cant! If i do that, then we can't save everyone!"

"Damn it." Gray hissed. "Can you two make it up there on your own?"

"What?!" Midoriya and Melissa exclaimed.

"Im going back down to help Uraraka. You two reach the top of that tower and free my master!" The cat gave them a running start and quicky did a U-turn headed straight back down to Uraraka. Gray ran over and clawed the ones that got too close to her.