Chapter 63: More

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

I slurped down the ramen and Naruto chuckled.
"Alright then I'll go inform the Hokage you're awake. Remember what i told you okay? Don't strain yourself and get some rest." Sakura said. I looked at her and nodded.
"I will." She smiled and waved at me as she walked out the door. I continued eating my ramen while Naruto was finishing his. One thing to know about Naruto he eats fast when it's ramen.

"Hey Naruto.." he hummed looking at me.
"Hows Isamu?" I asked.
"He's with Keiji and hes teammates."I sighed in relief. If he was with his team then he surely would be fine.
I looked up and worried about my next question.
"How's class 1A?" I said cautiously since he didn't like me mentioning Musutafu earlier.
"They're fine. Actually Granny Tsunade had them help out around the village as punishment for leaving." Naruto said
"Oh i see.." so they're still here...
"I can call them if you want." I shook my head sideways. "No! No. Its fine. They're busy. I'll talk to them when im all better." I smiled. Honestly i don't know if they'd even want to talk to me. Heck. I bet they're already afraid of me..

Naruto cleared his throat. "Ne. (N/n). Did you have a bad dream?" He slurped the noodles. I looked at him and recalled parts of my dream. I nodded.
"Yeah. Actually."
"Do you.. want to talk about it?"
I puffed my cheeks and looked up at the ceiling.
"It was a really weird dream. It was almost like i was in a dream within a dream that was also within a dream?" Naruto looked at me confused.
"Eh?"
I sighed. "Even i was confused. I was sitting on this porch that over looked a beautiful shrine. Then all of the sudden this guy calls me 'Miss Hime'."
"What? Miss Princess. Now thats a funny name."
"I know right?"
"So who was it?"
"I don't know. I didn't really see is face, his voice was hot tho.." i looked away smiling to myself.
"Eeehhh... Ne (y/n) get your head out of the clouds. You're talking about boys again." He complained with an unamused look. I jokingly stuck my tongue out to him.
"In all honesty. I don't even think he was human." I looked at my bowl. It had some soup left. I brought it to my lips and drank the last of it.
"Well thats weird.. but it's just a dream so dont look into it too much." He said eating again.
"Right." I said.
"By the way, that doesn't sound like a bad dream.. what triggered it?"
I scratched my head and sighed again.
"It was Sasuke.. or at least it seemed like it was him." He perked up when i said his name.
"What about him?"
"In my dream. Well it started when i first met Sasuke." I looked at him. "You know, the old ruined shrine deep in the outskirts." He nodded.
"Yeah you told me."
"That place. Then the whole scene just changed. The ground was cracked. Iron beams were sticking from the cement. We were in some place completely different. It was cold and raining too. Anyways i looked up and Sasuke was staring down at me from this ledge he stood at." I remembered what it felt like. Hard cold stare. "I could feel his negative energy. It was just scary to look at." I said.
Naruto hummed. We stayed quiet remembering our friend. I was more focused on thinking, what if we cant bring him back? What if he's way in too deep to be rescued.
"Do you think we can really save him?" I looked at Naruto.
"Of course! He's just misguided. We'll get him back. One way or another!" Naruto smiled. "So don't worry about it. Its just a dream okay?" I smiled looking at him. Im blessed having him as my brother. We may have had nothing. But we've always had eachother.. and we still do. That's what matters.

"Alright."

.

.

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

Distracting (y/n) was difficult to do. Even for naruto he knew if he couldn't distract his sister she'd end up opening her heart and hurting herself again. But to him it was also cruel leaving her out from her sensei's funeral. He though of any conversation they could have. Just to distract her. It pained him but he smiled. He had to.
"So don't worry about it. Its just a dream okay?" When she smiled. He knew it was going to be okay.