Chapter 83: Two Immortals, Two Copies

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

Hidan yelled out cheering to the skies. 
"Lord Jashin! i give myself, my body and soul for the carnage to come! For you i will rip their guts out!" one of the masked creatures roared out and fell to the floor dripping like wet sand until it was finally dead. (Y/n) stared at Kakuzu.
"Kakuzu! What the hell was that?" Hidan whined. "You put on this big show and one of them drops dead before we even get started! Come on! That's pretty lame if you ask me."
"Good thing no one asked you." Kakuzu said.

"Five." She said. Choji asked her what that was about but she didn't take her eyes off of him. "You have five hearts but because Kakashi-sensei pierced through one you only have four, don't you?" Kakuzu laughed again "Very good." He turned to his partner. "Hidan just stay back. I've got this." Being as stubborn as he is, Hidan denied.
"No way! I want in on this action. Im sick just watching us get pushed around by these losers! So let's go with the usual." Hidan suggested. The two sprung into action with Hidan chasing after Kakashi. The two exchanged blows, Hidan with his scythe and Kakashi with his kunai. They fought jumping over ledges and on to the tree branches. Kakashi didn't see, one of the creature sneaked up using Hidan as a cover and by the time Kakashi saw it the creature open its mouth and a powerful gust of wind blew the trees away. A normal person would have died upon close contact with such power, even Shikamaru, Choji and (y/n) were blown away by the wind.
"Gotcha!" Choji said catching (y/n) midair.
"Choji hang on!" Shikamaru yelled out.
"Kakashi-sensei!" (y/n) called out.
When the wind finally die down Choji placed the girl down and earned a thank you from her. Just as shewas about to run after Kakashi one of the creatures with yellow markings stepped in front of her making her step back and rejoin the others. Electricity emerged from its body as if it was charging for an attack. 
"(y/n)! Choji! Shikamaru! Run!" Ino said but it was too late as the creature shot out an electric beam.
"Oh! no! too late!" Shikamaru said holding a scroll. (y/n) in a state of panic threw her arms in front and braced for impact countering the creatures lightning with her own chidori.

"(Y/N)!"

The electric current pushed her back but she kept her ground despite the pain that surged through her arms. The gloves she wore was slowly being torn and shredded, including her sleeves. It took a good long while before it stopped. Ino and Kakashi ran to them.
"(y/n) are you okay?" Ino asked. 
"Well im still standing aren't i?" She said.
"Great job out there. You know, you are the first one who survived through our combo. Kakashi Hatake." Hidan said.
"You saw through the jutsu with your sharingan." Kakuzu stated then turned to (y/n). "As for you. You remind me of Kakashi. You're not just some smart kid. What are you really?" He asked.
"Good eye.." Kakashi praised standing up straight beside (y/n).
"My name is (y/n) Uzumaki. I am the nine tails jinchuriki. I too am a copy ninja." (y/n) Introduced herself. It was partly true, Although she cant instantly master the jutsu like Kakashi but she can master it in her own pace. Kakuzu looked back at her in disbelief.
"Without the sharingan? Impossible." He scoffed at her.
"Impossible? It's just a word thrown by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it." She paused. "Impossible is not a fact. Its an opinion. It's not a declaration. It's a dare. What is impossible to you is nothing to me."
Kakuzu found her speech amusing and scoffed. "But lets see you get through with this."  he did some hand signs that was all too familiar with (Y/n). She turned to Kakashi.
"Kakashi-sensei! That's fire style!"
"What?!" Kakashi asked in a shocked tone.
"Fire style: Searing Migraine." Kakuzu said. Then the creature opened its jaws where a tsunami-like wave of fire engulfed the terrain burning the trees in the process. 
The flames that emerged from the creature poured down on them like a flaming hot tsunami-like wave that burned and destroyed any nearby trees in the area. Everyone jumped back as fast as they could towards the comfort and shade the farther threes had. 
"Choji, (y/n), Ino. you guys okay?" Shikamaru asked calling out to his teammates. 
"Yeah." Ino said, falling backwards behind a tree.
"Ugh-" Choji tumbled and landed on his stomach. "Yup." He groaned out.
(y/n) hadn't replied back making her teammates worried.
"(y/n)?" Shikamaru called out. Nothing. "(Y/N)!!"  a female grunt and the sound of clashing weapons emerged from smoke that Kakuzu's  fire jutsu caused. 
"I have my hands full!!" She said in between grunts. Hidan laughed as he swung his scythe at her leaving her nothing else but to evade and block his attacks with her blade.