Chapter 142: Provisional Hero License!

-----YOUR POV-----

The training days are over and now comes the exam day. I still haven't mended my ties with my friends but hopefully after everything here, i can talk to them again. This is an "on the field" examination. Kind of like the chunin exams? We'll compete with students from others schools so I guess this is more of chunin exams than the sports festival. Well, in any case, Aizawa sensei said less than half of the participants actually get a chance to pass and get their hero license. So I'll do my best to help everyone pass! I also promised Gray we would do a movie marathon after all this. No training after school. We just relax and watch the movies. its a small price to pay but if that means he'll forgive me then that's okay.

I smiled looking ahead at the stadium we'll be going in. Looking forward to the examination.

"Wahh.. im getting nervous." Jirou said shaking.
"I wonder if I'll be able to get my provisional license..." Mineta said sighing nervously.
Aizawa sensei, like being a creepy ghost leaned forward with his hands dangling and stared at Mineta causing the tiny boy to jump in fear. "Mineta. Don't wonder. Just get it."
"O-of course!"

He stood up and looked at each and one of us. "If you pass the provisional license, then you egg-heros will become chicks hatching into semi-pros. Do your best."

What the hell is with that analogy?...

Denki seemed fired up. "Right! Lets become chicks!"
Kirishima who was standing beside Kaminari was just as fired up. "Let's go with the usual! Ready-"
"PLUS ULTRA!!!!" An unknown student yelled out. We stared at him weirdly.
"It's not good to barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa." One of his classmates? Said. The one with a purple hair, he had his hands behind his back too. I mean they were wearing the same uniform.
"WHOOPS! I AM VERY TRULY SORRY!!!" He bent down apologizing rather harshly. So far in fact his head was touching the ground... Im pretty sure it was bleeding...
"What's with this guy? With that unbridled enthusiasm." Kaminari commented.

Honestly, i kinda agree. He reminds me of Bakugou, volume wise..

Everyone started talking about their uniforms. Even other students were looking at them. So apparently they're famous?
"U.A. in the east, Shiketsu in the west." Bakugou trailed off.
So they're the best school in the west?

"Sorry! I just wanted to say "plus ultra!" At least once! I love U.A high school! Its an incredible honor to be able to compete with you guys! IM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!" He said. Inasa was it? I watched him as the blood dripped down his face. That's one hard head.
"Yoarashi Inasa." Aizawa recognized the lad.
"Mr. Aizawa, you know him?" Hagakure asked.
"That guy's is strong. Last year the same your you enrolled, Yoarashi got top scores in the entrance exam but for some reason he turned down the offer. So he's a first year...

He looked down at me. With his height he could probably be as tall as Master Jiraiya. His glaring eyes made me uneasy but i stayed my ground. I was supposed to stare back but my eyes kept darting back up to his open wound. Unable to hold in my instincts i raised my hand and hovered it above his skin, as close as i can het to his wound. In a few seconds his bleeding stopped but that didn't mean his wound was fully closed. I retracted my hand and stepped back realizing what i just did.

"What did you just do?" He asked rather quietly. Different from his actions earlier.
"I just stopped the bleeding?" I said more like a question. I don't know what he wants i just said was was obvious. He hummed.

The guy who scolded this Inasa guy looked at me. "I guess retched monsters like you can show compassion too." His words made me glare at him but I didn't want to cause a scene so i just balled my fist and watched as he called back Inasa and walked away towards the stadium.