Chaoter 187: The Honored and The Unexpected Guests

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

(Y/n) looked at the time and immediately bolted up. "I need to go."

"Huh?" They asked in unison.

"Where are you going?" Momo asked watching (y/n) dig through her scrolls and summon the bag with the dress she bought earlier.

"Im planning to buy Gray here a little bowtie for the party. I figured it'd buy it on our way to there but we're going to be late. So I'll go ahead and meet you guys there." She blabbered headed towards the washroom to change.

"Do i get a say in this?" Gray asked.

"You're coming with me so, no." She said closing the door behind her.

.

She came out of the bathroom wearing a long floor length dress, a split to her thigh on one side with a color gradation of gray blue to pale blue at the hem, a sweetheart neckline, and a white, tulle petticoat. She wore blue grey wedges and blue drop earrings that looked like Sapphire. Over her outfit was a sheer long sleeved blue grey bolero fastened at the collar with a large sapphire broach(brooch) with three pendants dangling from it. One accessory she had was her small sling bag she carried with her essentials, barely any room to fit in a scroll but she managed to hide in a few paper summons just in case.

 One accessory she had was her small sling bag she carried with her essentials, barely any room to fit in a scroll but she managed to hide in a few paper summons just in case

Eyes were glued on her the moment she walked out of the bathroom making her lower her head embarrassed from the lack of sound and tension in the air.

"So?.."

Her friends stared at her in awe. The dress it's was pretty enough but with her wearing it she made it seem like the dress was specially made for her.

"Whoa.." Mina trailed off.

"Is that (y/n) or am i standing in front of a deity?" Uraraka asked.

"Guys knock it out. Its just me." (Y/n) chuckled.

"Yeah you look like a goddess!" Hagakure said.

"Your dress is beautiful where did you buy it?" Momo asked.

"A store called (insert fictional clothing line name here cuz i have no imagination atm), Actually, Melissa helped me pick out a dress."

"It looks perfect on you."

"Thank you." (Y/n) smiled. Before they could hold her there for a little while longer she excused herself and too her belongings. "Im sorry but i have to go. I still have to make a short stop to my hotel room and leave my things there."

"Right."

"Stay safe!"

"I will. See ya guys at 6:30!" She waved and jogged out the door with Gray following behind.

"Lets do this quick, I dont want to be late."

"Okay."

The two sprinted off to the store, did their business and left in a hurry. Once they got to their hotel room (y/n) did a quick clean with Gray's fur and dressed him with the blue grey bow tie collar.