Chapter 4: U.A. High!

----- YOUR POV-----

Asuma-sensei along with the others insisted to drop me off the school by that they mean walk me to school.

"C'mon (y/n)! We just wanna see your school." Ino pleaded
"It's so boring here at least we can see the place for a bit!" Choji pleaded as well.
Sighing in defeat "alright."

So here i am right now "we're gonna miss you!!" Ino exclaimed "I'm not even leaving!" I responded.
"Just good luck out there." Shikamaru waved.
"Get in there and ace that exam!" Asuma-sensei cheered.
"Don't forget to buy some snack in your way back home!" I laughed at them and went inside.

(You gon wear that cuz it looks cute showy but not too showy and cuz im a sasuke fan! ^^, BTW THE KONOHA SYMBOL IS ENGRAVED AT THE BACK OF YOUR SHIRT

(You gon wear that cuz it looks cute showy but not too showy and cuz im a sasuke fan! ^^, BTW THE KONOHA SYMBOL IS ENGRAVED AT THE BACK OF YOUR SHIRT.. YOUR TOP.. WHATEVER THAT IS. Kinda like how sasuke has the uchiha on his back)

I was getting ready, stretching and cracking my bones (I'm so sorry if you're sensitive to that but i personally enjoy it) I looked over to two guys one with glasses and one with dark green hair. The MC whose name is Present Mic, well that's who he claims to be. "You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty." He posed while the monitor behind him showed the map and silhouettes of robots.
"Your goal, dear listeners, is to use your quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villain."

So... That's all huh? Then this should be a piece of cake!

I could feel my confidence boosting as i smiled but a question itched my head so i raised my hand and Present Mic stopped and leaned in giving me a cue to speak.

"What's a quirk?"

I asked tilting my head in curiosity.

"Do you have a quirk young lady?" Present Mic asked and i shook my head sideways.

He was speechless while most of the class started to laugh. I reluctantly rubbed my hand and looked away. I felt bad no I didn't want to cry, just felt bad. It reminded me of Konoha all over again and the worst part? I'm all alone. My confidence crumbled and it was gone as soon as it came. I hung my head low and balled my fist. It's not like i wasn't used to it.

"Ha! This will be easier than I thought!"

"What was she thinking coming in here clueless?"

"Ha! You can't be a hero without a quirk."

"She's just wasting everyone's time."

"She doesn't have a quirk and she expect to become a hero?"

I paid no attention to anyone or my thoughts. I looked up staring at the giant door and started walking to the front line. I didn't even realize i was glaring but i reached out to my Konoha headband and tightened it, i won't go back on my word. I made a promise to Lady Tsunade. As soon as the door opened i sprinted out ninja run! I was about to stop but i didn't hear the go signal and no one stopped me so i continued running, jumping on the street light then to one side of the building kicking off to the top of another building.