Chapter 133: Revisiting Old Memories

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

(y/n) ran after Sasuke and grabbed his collar  from behind to stop him. Sasuke kicked her from behind but (y/n) stepped back and grabbed Sasuke's ankle and threw him back. She ran to Aizawa wasting no time.
"You need to get out of here." She said warning everyone. 
"But what about you?" Uraraka asked.
"I can't Sasuke's-" Her attention was redirected to Sasuke who's fireball jutsu was heading towards them. 
"Sakura get behind me!" (y/n) ordered she bent down and did her mud wall jutsu but with the lack of chakra she had the wall barely stood up but it did the job of protecting them against the fire. 
"If this keeps up i'd be force to borrow chakra." (y/n) said analyzing her situation at the moment. Sakura's panic grew by the second. She was the only one who understood the tight situation they were in. At this point she'd turn no matter what. The wall was crumbling but it still stood up until a blade emerged from the wall successfully stabbing (y/n) in her right lumbar section. The stab was so deep she was pushed a few inches back but she kept her ground not wanting the blade to hit anyone that stood behind her. (Y/N) looked back and saw Aizawa staring back at her. She smirked and huffed. 
"I guess this makes us even." She said.
Aizawa's eyebrows furrowed. It wasn't the time to make jokes. Especially when she just got stabbed in front of him. She wasn't indicating about the money he gave back, right?

The wall gave away and dropped to the ground revealing Sasuke with his sword. He stepped forward deepening the cut. Like it could be deepened, the blade was already sticking out her back. Sasuke stared at her while she kept her ground her hands around the blade. She arched her back and coughed out blood staining the sand below her. 
"NO!" Sakura yelled and swung her kunai at Sasuke but with (y/n)'s tight grip on his sword he let go and avoided Sakura's attacks. Two shadows joined in landing just in front of (y/n). 
"Sakura! Fall back!" Kakashi said joining in to fight back against Sasuke with Yamato behind him. Sakura followed the sensei's orders and jumped back to (y/n) and the students. (y/n) still had her hand on the blade while the other was on her back where the rest of the sword was sticking out. Her legs were shaking, she bit her lower lip and let out muffled grunts and occasional whines of pain as she slowly pulled out the sword out of her body. Her hand trembled stained red from the blood that seeped out from the front wound. Her other hand was busy stopping the bleeding on her back.

When she finally pulled it out she let out a sigh and dropped to her knees holding on for support on the sword. Sakura quickly crouched beside her giving her first aid. (Y/n)'s eyes looked ahead looking at her two senseis fighting with Sasuke.

"H-how?" She asked with a shaky breath.
"Shikamaru called for back up before we went in Orochimaru's hide out. He said the hide out was relatively empty and almost looked like no one was home so he called for reinforcements.

(Y/n) smiled. Typical.

She reached for her back pouch and pulled out a small neatly folded piece of paper with small spherical bite sized pills.