Chapter 89: Sakura Haruno

just a bit more of Sai because he needs more love... <3

Also- yes i know i was supposed to post days ago.. but since Christmas time is here! I decided to hold back the regular schedule for posting and move it to.. well now :V

Anyways im going to post this.. then the next chapter later after...12 hours? Approximately.. then im going to take a short break because i need it for my sanity's sake.

DONT WORRY! Im still going to post regularly every week. I've already slaved over 20 chapters for you guys (which is more than my regular 10 chapters ahead than current post..) just waiting to be released! Hopefully you'll like them and even more so on the next chapter coming out later!

I love you all and hopefully i made your Christmas a little bit merrier!

🎉🎊🎄🎁🎆

.

-----YOUR POV-----

"Thanks again Sai." I said with a mouth full of ramen noodles. 
"Anytime." Sai said smiling back as i chewed the food in my mouth. Compared to the first time i saw him, his smile right now is genuine. I can tell. I guess he finally trusts team 7? Probably... 
I chuckled lightly. "You know, you should smile more. It really suits you." He looked at me surprised. "But not just tome fake smile you used to put on when we first met." I pointed at his face. "This. More of this." I bright my hand down and smiled at him.
"I.. I don't understand." he said. "What is so different with the smile i wore today and the smiled before? Shouldn't it be the same since im the one who wields it?" He asked.
I shook my head. "No. What you have on right now is genuine. You can't tell me you don't feel anything compared to the smile you did back then." His eyebrows knitted together confusedly as he looked down.
"I don't feel anything..." He paused.
"That used to be the case."
"But.." He placed his hand on his heart.
"That doesn't seem to be the case this time."  He looked at me with a confused and disappointed look. "I don't know how to explain it."
I chuckled. Maybe it's not too late for him.. I leaned to my side and lightly pushed him with my shoulder making him look at me. "Then i guess its a good thing. You're finally learning something that's not about the battle field." I said  internally cheering for him. 
He shyly looked away. His pale cheeks showing a small tint of pink
His expression changed and smiled back.

"Thank you."