Chapter 3: The Big Three!

-----YOUR POV-----

We arrived by train not gonna lie, people where giving us weird glances maybe it was our outfit? Or probably it was my giant scroll on my back, or Ino catching everyone's attention good or bad. All i could say, this was definitely different from my home town. Tall buildings, cars, giant T.V.s everything was just bigger here than in Konoha. Asuma-sensei kept walking to the suburban part of the City on the way there though.

"H-hey now put down that knife! Just let her go." A store employee said to a man holding a woman hostage.
"SHUT UP! TAKE ONE STEP CLOSER AND SHE GETS IT!" the man said.
"Noo! Help!" The woman begged.

Suddenly 3 people showed up 2 of which were male, one had bright blonde hair that pointed upward, he had weird eyes and a smile on his face. The other had dark spikey hair with bangs on both sides in his face pointing downwards. "N-naruto? Sasuke?" I whispered to myself. It can't be.. they look like students. "(Y/n). Focus." Asuma-sensei called out we looked at each other and nodded. A girl with bluish purple-ish hair called out "hey not cool dude how about just let her go ha?" She was going to get herself killed i jumped down "no (y/n) wait!"

I prepared my fist making contact with his face, i hit him causing him to let go of the woman. He still had the knife in his hand so i grabbed it with my spare hand and threw him up and over me slamming him on the floor causing it to crack. The store employee smiled and bowed as he thanked me. I sheepishly rubbed my neck. "That was careless!" Asuma-sensei scolded as he hit my head lightly. He continued to scold me as Ino healed the poor woman and Shikamaru tied up the dude who was passed out. Choji? Choji was getting whatever he wanted in the store since the employee was like 'oh please take whatever as a thank you for your help.'

"Hey you four! It's a pleasure to meet ya!" The blonde hair one spoke. We turned our heads to him "I'm Mirio Togata! The other one is Tamaki Amajiki and that girl over there is Nejire Hado." We bowed "the blonde girl over there is Ino, thats Shikamaru the one with the snacks is Choji and this is (y/n)." Asuma-sensei introduced us. "I'm their teacher, just call me Asuma." He smiled.

"Wow! You were strong! You lifted that guy no sweat! Hey what's your quirk?"
"What? N-no i-" she cut me off.
"Is it super strength?"
"I. Wha?-"
"Ooooh is it agility?"
"I.. uhm."

"Hey are you a hero?" Mirio asked Asuma-sensei. "Uh... in a way i guess?" It started off with them bombarded us with questions eventually they escorted us home.

"If the address you gave me is right then this is where you should be." Mirio exclaimed as he pointed at a Japanese style house.

" Mirio exclaimed as he pointed at a Japanese style house