Chapter 25: FREE!

-----YOUR POV-----

After my time with Midoriya i went back home and took a bath, no one wants to start the day sweaty. Right after that i went to UA high to meet up with Principal Nezu and continue our meeting with other Heroes. "Good morning (Y/n)! Are you ready to spend your day with your favorite beloved animal principal?" He asked enthusiastically "I guess?" I was taken back by his question. I didn't even have an answer. "Great! Our first stop is with Gun Head. With the skill you showed on our first training i though it would be nice to share your skills with a friend of yours." i looked at him confused. "Your classmate, Ochako Uraraka, She took an internship with Pro Hero Gun Head." "OH! So that's where she is." Guessing with her she wanted to improve her physical strength. That's a smart move for her.. "I hope you had a big breakfast. We have a long day ahead of us." and on cue my stomach growled. I prayed that Principal Nezu didn't hear it but i'm pretty sure that he heard it anyway. He looked at me and hummed his smile disappearing.

We were walking to a convenience store near by, Princial Nezu refused to ride on my shoulder when i offered him, he said i needed to eat first. "Tell me how do you regain chakra?" he asked "Well for one we meditate to increase chakra especially during battle." i placed my finger under my chin thinking "but we cant do that unless..." he slowed down and looked at me urging for me to go on. "Unless we eat or take a rest." "Now have you eaten anything?" i slumped forward feeling defeated about the answer i have. "No..." He stopped on his tracks and turned around to look at me, his paws behind his back. "Last night. Did you get enough rest?" i was weighing if i should lie or not. "I received news from Yamato and Grand Torino earlier this morning stating you left and met with Midoriya." I slumped again. "I guess i got caught." i said defeated. "I'll let go about the resting issue, but you still need to eat and regain your strength." i sighed "Understood." We walked in and a small bell ringed when the door opened. "Go ahead and grab something i'll stay outside." He said leaving me. I took a sandwich and an energy drink, i was thinking of getting maybe a pack of skittles or something sweet for occasional snack along the way. "H-hey guys stop pushing!" some thing pushed me from behind i turned around and saw a tall guy with Olive brown hair and green eyes, basing from his built he was pretty toned body.. damn. "Oh! Im so sorry! I didn't mean it." he was all worried i smiled at him. There was a moment of silence and his features seemed tense. Not to mention his cheeks were red. "Its fine i wasn't hurt or anything." he smiled relieved. "That's good to know." his face shifted from smiling to a face of surprise. "You're a UA Student right? I watched you during the sports festival on TV." He recognized me? "(Y/n) Uzumaki right? Im Makoto Tachibana." He smiled sweetly at me. Not gonna lie he had a really pleasing charm. he was kinda cute too. "Ne. Mako-chan, You made a friend?" a shorter male with honey blonde hair and magenta colored eyes turned towards me. "Oh! Its you!" he brought two other people's attention towards me both had dark hair  but one was darker than the other, the taller one was wearing glasses. "We're big fans! I'm Nagisa Hazuki!" He said with great energy. "I have to say, You were most impressive as far as ive seen. My name is Rei Ryuzaki." The male with dark hair and red glassed said pushing his glasses up. They turned to the other guy who was relatively quiet. He had bright ocean blue eyes and black hair. "Come on. Introduce your self." Makoto said. He then turned to me and bowed his head shyly looking away. "Im Haruka Nanase. Its nice to meet you." He said mumbling the last part.. Damn. I smiled at them "I would introduce my self but you already know me." "(Y/n)? Are you ready?" Principal Nezu asked coming in the store. He looked at me with the boys. I looked at the boys and bowed "Im really sorry but i still have to train. How about a picture instead?" i asked pulling out my phone. They nodded, I turned my back , Haruka was at my right said, behind him stood Makoto and to my left stood Rei. Nagisa jumped hugging my arm bumping Rei as a result. "CHEESE!" Nagisa said "Nagisa. Be careful!" Rei said stumbling after being bumped by Nagisa. "Hey come on now guys settle down." Makoto said. While they were arguing i had accidentally pressed capture my phone made the stuttering sound. "oops." i brought my phone down to look at the photo. It was good. Even when they were in the middle of arguing they looked good. "You guys are really photogenic..." my words trailed off but they heard anyways. "They huddled around me looking at the photo.