Chapter 6: Battle Trial

-----YOUR POV-----

"Waah! Im stuffed i love your cooking Shikamaru." I said smiling thankfully
"You betcha! Shikamaru's cooking is improving by the day." Ino said
"Food is food." Choji said eating another slice.
"Ha. You guys are hopeless at cooking so i thought I'd do it." I swear he could be another tsundere.
Yamato just smiled at us. Then turned to me.
"We'll continue with your training on perfecting and leveling up your rasengan." I nodded and continued eating.

Later that night me and Yamato-sensei spent the whole night outside trying to perfect my rasengan. He spent more time crushing me with his wood technique. I don't know how many times i turned but all i know is i'm too tired to even cope with anybody.

I yawned and went to the bathroom along with my uniform to prepare myself for school right after that i ate my breakfast.

I hate this uniform.

I thought to myself as i tightened my shoes getting ready to leave. "Guys, im about to head out!" I called out getting ready to leave.

"Hold up!" Shikamaru said. "Your still weak. This might help. Here." He said handing me a lunchbox. I looked at him "really?"
"Just take it." He pushed it towards me forcing me to take it. I just laughed at his actions and took to box placing it in my bag. I opened the door, looked back the Shikamaru "thanks Mom!" I said before leaving with a smile. On the way to school i noticed how low my chakra was i didn't have time to meditate and recharge my chakra. I could probably do it in school. Probably.

By this time i was on the stairs, lost in my thoughts, about to enter UA.
"Miss (y/n)!" A group of voices call out behind me. I turned around to see the staff members of the UA High.

EVEN AIZAWA-SENSEI?!

Including ones that i'm not very familiar with.
"Huh?" I asked myself confused as i scratched my head. They didn't respond instead they went on their knees and bowed. "We apologies for doubting you and your words miss (y/n)." They said in unison. I could feel it everybody's stare.
"Uh guys please! T-this is way over the top! You don't have to do this." I said sweat dropping.
"Please accept our deepest apologies." They said it again. "We will not rest till we are forgiven for our mistake."
"Guys please stop!"
"Please accept our deepest apologies."
"OKAY OKAY OKAY! YOU ALL ARE FORGIVEN JUST STOP THIS YOU GUYS ARE WEIRDING ME OUT!" I said waving my hands towards them.

Then i saved myself the embarrassment and ran inside the building only to bump into someone causing me to fall on the floor. I looked up

"Oh. Sorry Tamaki." I said through the pain i felt on my butt. He looked away mumbling and hid behind Mirio still looking away.
"Oops. Lets get you up, shall we?" Mirio bent down and picked me up like a kid with both his hands under my arms making me stand on my feet.
"There good as new." He said with a thumbs up. "Thank you, Mirio! I had to run cuz if i didn't i would have died of embarrassment." I said looking at the door.
Mirio laughed "yeah we saw."
"Ugh great! Now everyone's gonna know!" Then i noticed it was just them both. "Where's Nejire?"
"Oh she went to class before us. Said she had to do something."
"Oh i see."
"Hey how about we walk you to your classroom? How does that sound Tamaki?" Mirio asked then directed his last question to Tamaki.
He was quiet and looked at me for a while before looking away "sure whatever. I just wanna leave." He said shaking.

NO One's POV

"What you're not joking are you? She really doesn't have a phone?" Uraraka nodded at Kyoka.
"Did she say anything about a phone though? Like did she own one?" Mina asked
Uraraka thought for a while "i don't think so. No."
"Poor girl. I can't imagine not having one" Momo said. Damn rich kid.
"Maybe ninjas are just living a life of solidarity ribbit." Sui said.
"I wanna give her one just so we can contact her." Uraraka said