Chapter 58: Asuma Sarutobi

💐

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

Hidan walked towards Asuma's unconscious body with the large needle in hand. He laughed. "Seems like Kakuzu's already done. I should pick up the pace and end you or else he'll talk smack about lord Jashin and my rituals." He raised his hand and stared at Asuma.

"Recipro burst!"

Out of nowhere a leg kicked Hidan's head sideways moving him away from Asuma. As Iida picked up Asuma, Hidan swung his scythe at Iida. (Y/n) ran towards the moving scythe. She kicked its blade upwards making it spin then she turned around and kicked to top of the weapon sending it back to Hidan hitting his hand.

((I couldn't put a gif guys.. sorry..))

"Wait are we seriously going in there? We are forbidden to fight! I can't stand by that!" Iida protested.

Isamu started off by throwing a shuriken at Kakuzu performing a shadow shuriken technique. Kakuzu managed to dodge and deflect the shurikens with his wires. "You brats!" Kakuzu grunted trying to use his wires at Isamu. Todoroki created an ice wall headed towards Kakuzu blocking his attack.

"Then we'll handle the fighting. You focus on defending and saving them out of there. Distract them as much as you can. One shot is all we need from you Iida." Shikamaru said. He turned to (y/n). "When we have Izumo and Kotetsu free they can help us with the fighting." She nodded.

As soon as Kakuzu moved away Momo threw a net over him. Then Kirishima hardened his body and used his hand to slice through his wires. Kirishima picked up Izumo while Midoriya picked up Kotetsu, as fast as he could he brought him to where Iida was.
(Y/n) and Shikamaru was busy with Hidan. Bakugou was flying and dodging Kakuzu's wires.

"First we need to help them. So we'll be split in two groups. One team will be focused of saving Asuma while the others will be focused on Izumo and Kotetsu." He looked at her and at Iida. "(Y/n) and Iida will handle rescuing Asuma. The rest of you will focus on Izumo and Kotetsu. I will be on watch for stragglers. If any of you gets in trouble I will go ahead and intervene."

"What about me?" Isamu asked.

"You can help with freeing Izumo and Kotetsu." Shikamaru said.

"But Isamu's, please keep your distance." Isamu nodded at (y/n)

(Y/n) shifted fighting between Kakuzu and Hidan. Momo had Isamu with her. "Kirishima take him and lets go!" She said. Kirishima picked the boy up and ran with Momo back to where Iida was. Todoroki ran back as well. Midoriya and Bakugou stayed, distracting him. Whenever Kakuzu was too busy distracted by Bakugou's explosion Midoriya would kick him on his back or either swipe his feet. Just any way he could think of. (Y/n) attacked Hidan while Shikamaru focused on defense. "Dont fuck with us!"

"Once they're free they'll help us then we'll be able to defeat them. I'll be able to trap him and detach his head again. If he cant move he cant provide support to his partner." He motioned at Hidan. "With the four of us and you giving us support we'll be able to take down that guy with the mask."

Hidan yelled swinging his scythe like a madman. His scythe was blocked by kotetsu wielding a large kunai. Izumo came up from behind kotetsu and used a large bladed weapon, striking down at Hidan grazing his arm. Kakuzu yelled and more wires shot out of his sleeves. (Y/n) summoned about 10 clones and sent them to Bakugou and Midoriya helping them with Kakuzu's wires that followed their movements. (Y/n) managed to grab her classmates and run away from Kakuzu's wires. He hummed pleased and ran towards them. "Impressive." He punched her clone making her disappear and grabbed Bakugou by his neck. "Kaachan!!" Midoriya yelled out. Horrified (y/n) ran to stop Kakuzu.
"(Y/n)!" Shikamaru yelled at her.
"You're fast for a brat." Kakuzu complimented when he say (y/n) who was gaining up on him. "But definitely not the fastest ive seen." He jumped away as his hand squeezed Bakugou's throat. Bakugou used his quirk and blasted him on the face, it did little to to damage except for the mask that covered his face.
"That doesn't work on me boy." Before he could react, (y/n) was right beside him. "I wont let you!" She sliced the exposed wires detaching his hand from his arm. She grabbed Bakugou and jumped away. She placed her hand on hos cheeks and made him face her, she pried the hand open and off his neck throwing the hand away.