Chapter 192: Fight or Flight

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

The sky suddenly turned black causing everyone to stop and look up.

"Its night again?"

"Eclipse?"

They all had their guesses but the only thing that was present in the sky was half of the moon.

"Somethings not right.." (y/n) trailed off

"What's going on? Its supposed to be morning isn't it?" Melissa held on to her father.

"Its supposed to be." Jiro said looking through her phone.

"Hand her over quickly and quietly." A voice demanded.

They all turned and saw, up on one of the giant debris was a familiar raven haired male.

"You.." Bakugou growled.

Behind him were three other people, two males and a red haired female.

"Sasuke.."

"There's no fucking way were handing anyone over!" Bakugou glared. Everyone else stood their ground staring back at the Uchiha.

A silver haired male scratched his head and sighed in annoyance. "C'mon dude. Just give us what we want and we'll be gone in no time flat." He gave them a toothy grin showing off his sharp teeth. "What do you say?"

(Y/n) shot Sasuke and his friends a look.

"I say no damn way."

"Kacchan's right. If you want (y/n) you'll have to go through us."

"Yeah bring it!" Kirishima hardened his arms.

"Why must they protect her?" The big one with orange hair at the back asked.

"Something gotta do with relations.." the one with silver hair said.

"Stop!" (Y/n) stood in between them the looked up at Sasuke. "What are you doing here? Did you plan all this?" She called out to him after a few seconds of silence.

"Itachi..." He started successfully catching her attention.

She tightened her jaw, tense knowing fully well that he killed Itachi. "What about Itachi? You killed him didn't you?"

"That was before-"

"Before what?" She raised her voice.

"Before i learned the truth." (Y/n) scanned his eyes for any hint of truth or lies. "Ill tell you the truth about everything. About Itachi."

(Im sorry of this isnt accurate like the series but im just copy and pasting lines and stories in the show)

"Itachi grew up during war, and when the we were moved to the outskirts of the Hidden Leaf Village, the clan was planning a coup d'état, in order to regain their once had power by using you."