Chapter 157: USJ

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

This is the report of the U.S.J. attack, committed by the villain alliance.

The hero course class 1A, was going for a rescue training and became involved in the incident. Just as the training began, the alliance attacked. The villains used a warp quirk to separate the students. The class' home teacher and Thirteen fought against the villains, However Thirteen was injured in her battle with Kurogiri. Aizawa was gravely injured by Shigaraki Tomura and Nomu attacks and was left out of fight. With both teachers gravely injured, (y/n) Uzumaki, a student under Aizawa's wing ran into battle and fought off the Nomu to protect the home teacher and class 1A, only getting herself into more trouble than anyone anticipated. Luckily All Might joined the battle and Managed to beat Nomu and reverse the situation. The class president, Tenya Iida, contacted the remaining pro heroes and the incident was resolved.

A student was left unconscious and two teachers were injured but as a result, the first year students that managed to overcome the incident were left with a great experience. 

However U.A. must regain the trust of the people. We are an entity that trains the future heroes and we are responsible for their security. Maybe three years are a short time, so keep it present. 

We apologize for having worried the families of the first year students but we hope to continue with your trust and support.

Sincerely yours,
Hero class 1A home room teacher, Aizawa Shouta.

--------------------------------------------

Months has passed since the attack on the U.S.J. The class 1A students are about to train once again. Back to where it started.

Back to U.S.J.

Thirteen greeted the students for their arrival. 
"A lot has happened but class is class! So let's begin the rescue training." She said cheerfully.
"this sure brings back memories." (y/n) said looking at the U.S.J. surroundings looking like the attack never even happened. Funny how she didn't even remember what happened after she changed. 
"It sure does..." Kirishima replied just as quiet still at awe at the surroundings.
"We're ready yo begin class. Let's start already. We're wasting time." Aizawa said walking down the stairs towards the center of the stadium. 

Thirteen ushered everyone down and follow them to their first course. They were lead to the top of the mountain looking over the edge and cliff. 

"Let's start with the rescue training!" Thirteen chimed. "There will be four students at the bottom of the chasm. One of them will be unconscious , the other will have an injured leg, bleeding and the last will be very worried." She informed.

Denki and Kaminari couldn't help themselves and took a peek at the deep and wide chasm. 

"WOOAAH!" The two said in unison. 
"That's deep!" Kirishima exclaimed his voice echoing back to him.
"How are we even supposed to get there?!" Kaminari asked.
Iida, who was already way in too deep with the role playing situation ran towards the two at the edge. "Kirishima, Kaminari, what are you both saying?! There are people down there!" He then bent down yelling down at the chasm. 
"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! DON'T WORRY! WE WILL SAVE YOU FOR SURE!" He placed his hand ear listening for a reply.
"You're too fast." Kaminari said.
"We haven't even started yet."
(y/n) getting curious she looked over the edge too. It was big and deep just like they said but her memories were recalled back to the time when Jiraiya pushed Naruto in a chasm just like this only it looked deeper and wider. There were spiked sticking out the sides too.