Chapter 162: Isami High!

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

"IT'S ALIIIIIVEEE!" (y/n) cheered happily. She was in the common room holding up yesterday's unconscious frog in the palm of her hands as she laughed and jumped cheering. Her classmates on instinct got down as fast as they could to soo what was going on.

"What is it? What happened?!" Iida said, almost like yelling but still half dazed with his arms up ready to chop anyone who was in his way. They looked at her confused and looked at Gray who was sitting on the floor with a tired expression.
"Just don't. She spent all night with her research."
"I thought you guys were experimenting in her room?" Uraraka asked.
"Yeah but we had to come down since we needed a vital ingredient. We didn't have it in the garden but we had some in the fridge." Gray said.
"IT'S ALIVE!!!!" She turned to them with a cheerful expression holding up the frog croaking in her hand. "YOU DUMB IDIOT YOU WOKE US UP FOR THAT?!" Bakugou yelled.
"I DIDN'T MEAN FOR YOU TO WAKE UP!" She said slightly annoyed.
"YEAH? THE ENTIRE SCHOOL COULD HEAR YOU FROM HERE!" He yelled back.
"What's the news anyway?" Kirishima asked walking beside Bakugou rubbing his eye and yawn.
She let out a soft squeal and bounced on her toes facing Kirishima with a frog in her hand.
"It's alive!" She said barely containing her excitement.
"Sorry but we don't quite follow." Momo said tiredly.
"Don't you get it?" She asked, eyes wide from excitement. "This frog's DNA could save not just Konoha but all people from Sasori's poison! Sasori had developed such a poison that even if a small amount is introduced into the bloodstream, the affected person will die within two or three days while also being painfully paralyzed for the duration. According to Sakura, this poison is refined with heavy metals which gets into the muscles and destroys the cells. The antidote for this poison is extremely complex - so much so that no one in Sunagakure was capable of creating it. With DNA we can backtrack the poison to its ingredients and finally understand how its created and how to stop it if ever anyone is exposed to it!" She rambled on. 

"Well she's energetic." Kaminari said half awake.
"Yup." Midoriya yawned.
"She sure is." Uraraka said too.
"Three days?" Bakugou questioned with a scoff. "A pufferfish can do that in 17 minutes."
She turned around and waved her finger at him. "Ah. See, we have a cure for pufferfish poisons. We didn't have Sasori's until now." She said proudly.
"Yeah but you still werent the one who made the antidote anyway." He smirked. Slightly offended she turned to him and yelled.
"How dare you. I have you know i made this version of the antidote my self! AND I may not have been the first one to invent the cure but i might be the one to decode this long unknown poison and be the first it's users other than the creator himself and pass it down to my fellow shinobis of Konoha." She looked away sticking her nose up.

She turned away and walked to the window examining the frog by letting the light pass through the window.
"Well, might as well get ready for school then." Iida said.
"Awe man..." Kaminari and Mina groaned.

.

The students of class1A were all in class room waiting for class to start. Each in their own little circles or group of friends talking about random things or own in their little worlds. (y/n) was in her heat with Gray on her table laying down in the space between her arms.

"(y/n)! Your ointment work! The scrape i had on my arm is gone!" Sero said with an amazed smile pointing at his arm where the scrape used to be.
"What kind of sorcery magic was that?" Kaminari asked in demand.
"The magic of knowledge." (y/n) said motioning her hands like a rainbow. 
"Some thing you dont have." Jiro whispered but clearly audible.
"HEY!" Kaminari said offended.
"But in all seriousness that was just some local herbs here in town and back in the village. I had Naruto mail me during our past conversations." She shrugged.

Aizawa walked in and everyone scattered back to their seats.
"Okay," She started. "I know its a little sudden, but for our next hero exercise, four Hero-class students from Isami Highschool will be joining us as special guests." Aizawa said with four students beside him. One male was shorter than the other with a never ending worried expression on his face. The other had a smirk that could probably piss anyone at first glance. Then two girls, one who wore glasses and seemed to be the sensible one in the group while the other hid shyly away from the stares. Couldn't blame them. They  were being intense when they greeted them what supposed to be a warm welcome. Kaminari was quick to try and charm his way with the white haired girl who was then shot with a glare from Aizawa which made him shrink was walk back to his seat. Kirishima and Sero laughed at their friend. He then turned to the class and everyone fell silent. The taller male looked at (y/n) making her look back at him just as intense. Although, (y/n)'s was more defensive. Gray looked back displeased.
"What is it? Is there a problem?" Aizawa asked. the boy looked away and stuffed his hands in his pockets deeper scoffing.
"Nothing at all." he said.
"Good." Aizawa paused. "Please introduce yourselves."