Chapter 15: Sports Fest

We were in the waiting in the waiting area, i was sitting crossed legged in the corner with my back facing the wall. Sad we couldn't use our weapons or any of our gadgets. Not even my headband! Though i asked if i could keep the necklace that lady Tsunade gave me for safe keeping and they agreed. So here i was regenerating my chakra with extra food beside me. Mental note: thank Choji later.

"Whats that blue thing that's covering her?"
"Isn't that the same one in USJ?"
"Should we be concerned?"
"No its blue."
"The one in USJ was red. So i think this is safe, i mean nothing has happened yet."

"It's called chakra" i said loud enough to here. "The one in USJ was still chakra but it wasn't mine, it was the Kyuubi's, hence, the color." i heard a couple of 'ohs.' and the tension in the air lightened.

"So what are you doing right now?" judging by the voice it was Uraraka. "I'm regenerating my chakra." I had my eyes closed and clearly busy but it didn't mean i couldn't hear my classmates conversation. MIdoriya's and Todoroki in particular. "I'm looking things objectively and i think i'm stronger than you. But All Might has his eye on you doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry on that but i'm going to beat you." he said then i heard footsteps heading towards me. "That message goes to you as well. I know you heard us." "Hey now. Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden?" and that's Kirishima. "Not now. We're about to start." "We're not here to play and be friends." Todoroki started to walk away. I drew my chackra back and slowly got up. "I heard you crystal clear." i looked at him "I'll accept your challenge." i picked up my food and walked towards the door. Once i reached the door i looked back at him "But if you plan to beat me you better give me all you got no holding back." i smiled at him "I'll be expecting." i went out and started eating just to keep myself busy.

----------------

"(y/n) Uzumaki! Come up here." i walked up to the stage and tapped on the mic. I wasn't much of a talker unlike my brother. I didn't even know what to say. "Um.. hehe." well that's a start. "Let's just do our best, kay?" i laughed nervously. I walked back down and regrouped with my classmates. I went to Uraraka and placed my head on her shoulder. "Kill me. That was too embarrassing." She just pat my back "Now don't be like that."

"Lets start right away!" Midnight said with a screen pop up behind her. "the first challenge is.. The obstacle race!" All students gathered by this large door i stayed at the back though i didn't wanna be stuck i a crowd so i just stretched my arm then my legs while waiting for it to open.

This was going to be easy.

"START!" I bent down and jumped up and used the crowd as a stepping stone to get through the hall. "OH MY GOD I CAN BREATH." i said to no one when i got out the hall. I saw Todoroki ahead who froze the others in place and Bakugou flying through the air trying to catch up to Todoroki. "Sorry!" i said using Bakugou and stepping on his back heading towards Todoroki. "Sorry!" i said again "ARG! JUST YOU WAIT YOU DAMN NERD!" im not gonna hear the end of that now am i? I saw Mineta flew past me and yell at Todoroki "I OUT WITTED YOU , TODOROKI! HOW PATHETIC! TAKE THIS, MY SPECIAL ATTACK!" a robot hand hit Mineta... hard.. i didn't have time to react and i instinctively used a substitution jutsu.

"That was a clear hit on Minoru Mineta and (y/n) Uzumaki- NO WAIT! Folks i think she just poofed... into a piece of log? NO there she is! ON THE ROBOTS ARM! Let's get a closer look on that shall we?" Present Mic said. I cant help but notice how this suits him so perfectly.

I made it on the robots shoulder and saw it reaching downwards to the ground. "Great... wait ICE?" I quickly jump off and on to the robot's head then i saw Todoroki running away. Feeling the ground shake i jumped off to catch up with icyhot.

"Hey Hey hey! They first round was a piece of cake? What about the next round? If you fall you're out. If you don't wanna fall then crawl!" Present Mic said.