CHAPTER 23

Lisa's POV

We are now inside Ahjussi house but it's so quiet. I think he is taking a nap cause he knows that I'll arrive so that he can up until I fall asleep also.

"Wait here okay? Make yourself comfortable. And if the delivery comes, here's the payment." And handed her my wallet. "I'll be back." I said and leave her.

"Ahjussi, I'll go inside okay?" I said after I knock on his door.

"Ahjussi, wake up." I slightly tap him and he slowly open his eyes and adjust with the lightness.

"You're late. Have you eaten already? Go to your room I'll prepare some food." He said but I stop him.

"You stay here and rest. I'll go get you a food. It's already dinner but you're here sleeping. You should drink your medicine." I said to him but he pouted. "Yah! You're not kid anymore. Stop pouting." I complained.

"He's really like you, Lisayah." I turn my head on Jennie and saw her leaning on the door.

"I told you to stay there." I said to her.

"You talk to him. Entertain him, Lisa. I'll prepare his dinner instead- Oh and your dinner ofcourse." And she winked on me.

"Dating?" Ahjussi asked with teasing look.

"Yah, you're too nosy. But, yeah. We're dating." I said and sit on his bed side.

"How about Irene?" I look to him and smiled.

"We already talked about it. We're still friends you know. But like what I've said. I'm dating Jennie and I won't complain with it. She's really awesome." I said while smiling.

"Yeah, it's shown on your face though. But kid you're really lucky. I mean, Jennie's lucky too. I'm happy for the both of you." He said and give me a sweet smile.

"Here's the food." Jennie said while carrying a tray so I run to her and help her. "Thank you, Lili." She said and smiles on me.

"I'll go get a table let's all eat here." I said and run outside to get the folding table and run back to Ahjussi's room. I saw them laughing that made me smiles.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked.

"Ahjussi said that you really look like a little boy when he first saw you." Jennie said and laughed again. "I remember the photo that I saw in the living room." She said while holding on her tummy.

"Yah, I'm cute when I was a kid."

"You're not a kid anymore so that means you're not cute now, Manoban. Stop pouting." Jennie said and starting to place what she brings in front of Ahjussi.

"She's right though, Lalisa." Ahjussi said and just shrungged.

"How come you go to her side huh. Yeah, I'm not a kid, I'm not cute but I'm a goddess, I am hot and sexy anyways." Jennie look at me with disgusting face.

"In your dreams, Manoban." She said and cringe on what I've said like she's not admiring how hot I am.

"Psh, you're not fun. Just support me you know."

"Stop now kids and let's eat." He said and started to eat the food in front of him.

----------

Jennie's POV

After an hour of talking and eating. Lisa decided to rest because she has competition tommorow besides Ahjussi really needs to rest.

"Hon, you sure you don't want me to accompany you?" She asked me for how many times.