CHAPTER 10

Jennie's POV

"Can you pull over right there."

"Are you kidding me? It's just five blocks away from the studio."

"Just pull over, now." She commanded.

Even I was annoyed I just pulled over. Watching her opening the car door.

"Want to go with me inside? Or you're going to wait here?" She asks and go out

I unbuckled my seatbelt get out and follow her.

"I thought you have something to do?" I asks

"I do." She then opened the front door using her own keys.

"Ahjussi? Why are you still here? You should rest now." Lisa said when he saw a middle aged man sitting on the couch.

"I can't sleep. How are you?" He turn her head and he was startled to see me but stood up and make his way to us.

"I didn't expect you to bring a friend." He said to Lisa while glancing on me.

I bow down as a respect and greet him.

"Good evening. I'm Jennie Kim." I said and stood straight after.

"Oh yeah, I'm Daniel Kim." He introduce.

"I'll just go get the things I need. Do you want some water or what, Kim?" Lisa asked me. I just shook my head and smiled at her.

Lisa left us on the living room and she go to one of the room near at the kitchen.

"Are you Lisa's?" I turned my head to the middle aged man.

"I'm Lisa's friend." Then smile

"You're beautiful. It's been a long time since she brought a friend here." He said. I just hummed in response for him to know that I'm listening.
"Her friend Seulgi and Chaeyoung. Usually goes here to have some bond. But when one of her friend left-- Oh." He gasped and chuckled

"Actually it's her ex-girlfriend. Before her ex-girldfriend left she bring one of her friend named Jisoo. That's the last friend she brought here. Her girl left and she started to change a little bit and distance herself. She doesn't bring a new friend after that. Seulgi visits me in different time same as Chaeyoung and Jisoo. Sometimes the the two visits me. It's either Seulgi and Chaeyoung or Seulgi and Jisoo but Lisa's not with them." He looked at me. "That's why I was shock when she brought you." He said and just chuckle because of the thought.

"Are you Lisa's? Uhm- I think you're not because of the last name." I asked out of curiosity

"I'm Lisa's guardian. I owned the studio she's--" I gasped and bow down again even I am sitted.

"Oh my god, Sajangnim. I didn't know." She lightly laughed on what I did.

"What are you sorry for?" He softly asked.

"Because I- Ah.. Uhmm." He laughed again at the same time the blonde girl sitted next to me.

"You're too nervous to be in front of your Sajangnim but you didn't treat me as your senior." She said and pouted.

"Cause I'm older to you, Monkey. Besides it's not suit on you okay?" I arrogantly said.

I heard Sajangnim chuckled on what he saw and heard.

"I can't believe you're acting cute in front of her, Lalisa." Sajangnim said with a disbelief in a his face but smiling. "And I can't believe you also that you called her Monkey." He lightly laughed again.

"Eh, I'm so sorry, Sajangnim." I bow down again.

"You don't have to apologize she really looks like- You know what I mean." Then winked at me.