CHAPTER 56

Jennie's POV

"How long will you stay here?" I asked her while drying my hair with the towel

"Maybe, a week? I still need to check on the company." I sighed with her answer and just took a seat in front of the mirror to make my routine.

"Hey, I'm sorry if we barely see each other." She said and looked at me through the mirror.

"I understand. Besides, we still call each other." I turn to look at her. "As long as you're going home with me. I'm fine with it. Okay?" I smile on her and she hug me.

"Let's take vacation in Busan?" She asked.

"Why don't you finished first what are you doing in company? Then let's take vacation. I want you to take some relaxation before going there. Let's bring Xander too" I suggested.

"Did you visit the house in Busan?" She asked and take a sit on the bed.

"No. You know I often stay at the office and work, Hon." I stood up and hug her pulling her down on the bed. "I miss you. I always do." I pouted.

"I miss you too." She kissed my forehead. "How's uncle? Did he still visit the company here?" She asked.

"Yeah, he visit sometimes. But usually he travels trying some food with her daughter." I answer.

She hums as an answer when I look up at her she's already closing her eyes while securing me with her arms.

"You know. I dreamt of it again. I dance with your soul again." I told her then I felt her turning to look at me.

"Are you still afraid?" She asks.

"Maybe? Lisa, we broke up, part ways and then you almost leave me for life. I was so afraid that.. that you might leave me for good." I caress her face. "I'm not there for you. I always think of you." I sniff.

"Don't cry. I promise. I'll fix this and transfer here. I'm sorry if I prioritize the safety of Joy more than you and LA." She said and wipe out the tears.

I stood up and continue wipe my own tears. She follows and look at me. She rubs my back and as I look into her eyes, I knew she's sorry for what she's doing.

"I'm not against at Joy. She showed you her care when I wasn't there. Giving back what she did to you is just right." I said and still sniffing. "Besides, I'm your girlfriend not your wife." I sadly smiles. "I don't want you to stop what makes you feel better. I'll suppor whatever you want."

"Hon, I'm really sorry. I swear I'm just looking out for Joy, okay? There's no other business." She said.

"I know. I'm not saying that your cheating or what. I know what you feel up until now. Maybe, because you have Wendy's heart that you care a lot with Joy. Besides, she's you friend. A very kind friend." I hold her hand. "When I agreed with this set up. I totally gave you all my trust, Lisa." I look up to her. "Just please, don't break it." I plead.

She cups my cheek with both of her hands and look directly at my eyes.

"I will not. I promise that only Jennie Kim owns the one and only Lalisa Manoban in this world. This mind will always think of you, this heart will always love you and this body will always crave for you. No one else. Just you." She sincerely smiles and gave me a kissed on the lips.

"I love you, Hon." I said.

She smiles. "I love you more, Love." She answered back and gave me another peck on the lips.

"Let's sleep. I'll bring you to work tomorrow." She said and we fix ourselves hugging each other and sleep.

----------

"Good morning, mommy." Xander greeted me when I entered the dining area.

"Good morning, baby." I kissed him and sit down. "Wow there's a lot of food." I said.

"Yeah, I prepared you some of your favorite breakfast." Lisa popping out from the kitchen.

"You really learnt cooking huh." I said and take some of bacon.

"I need to. Joy and I might got sick for taking out food always. So, Yeah." She said and put some rice on Xanders plate.

I cleared my throat and stood up.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Uhmm. I think I just need coffee." I forced smile on her.

"You don't want to taste it? It's new in my menu. Just take a bite you might get hungry in work." She said and start eating.

"No need. I just need to take this sleepiness. Besides, there's a lot of food in the pantry." I said and just go to the kitchen.

I took a deep sighed and trying to calm myself.

"We've been together for a year and half. Yet, it's always Joy taste and experience it first." I whispered.

Getting jealous will not help me at all. At the first place LA was supposed to be their son but he end up being my mom. The least I could give is to understand them.

"Love?" I heard Lisa calling me behind.

"Yes, love? You want some coffee too? You love my coffee, right." I said and goes to take two cups.

"Hey, calm down." She said and holds me on my shoulder to look at her. "Did I say something wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing, Lisa." I turn to look back on the cups but she stops me.

"It's Hon not Lisa." She said. "Tell me? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, hon. I will make us coffee. Let me go." I told her and she just sighed.

"Are you jealous?" She asked and lean on the counter.

"I'm not." Turning immediately at the two cups.

"I know you. What is it this time?" She said. I know she won't stop bothering me.

I sighed. "She always eats food that you prepare. She even taste it first before me. It supposed to be. But how will I when you stay there in Paris and me here." I said and holds on counter.

"Love, you know what she always eats? A burnt food from me. I want it to be perfect when I prepares it for you and LA." She said peeking on my face.

"I don't care! What I want is that you prepare me foods everyday. It might be burnt, bland, too salty, too sweet. I don't care! As long as you prepares it with love." I slightly shout and look at her.

"Hey.." She pulls me towards her and hug me. "I will do that. I can even do the laundry if you want to. I'm sorry okay? I just want it to be always perfect for you." She said.

"It doesn't matter if it's not perfect. I will appreciate it always. The effort and love. I will always love it the way you showed me. We're not even perfect. So why keep pushing yourself. I love the way you are, Manoban." I said and pull out of the hug. "I knew from the start what you capable off. And I'm willing to fullfil those things that you can't." I kissed her and she smiles.

"How lucky am I to have you." She said and kissed me again. "I understand now. I appreciate how you love me. I'm so lucky to have you." She caress my face and hugs me.

"Let's get married." She whispers.

I stiffened on what I heard and she chuckles pulling away from me.

"I don't have any rings on me."

I was about to talk but she stops me and hush me.

"Hep-hep, don't give me your answer yet. I want it to be special. I want you to remember how I propose. Tho, I really want to marry you now but we still need to fix things." She said.

"I'll wait whenever your ready, hon." I told her and smiles.

"I love you. Always remember that."

"And I love you too, monkey. Let me prepare my coffee now. We will be late." I said and she just give me another kiss on the lips before going back on the dining area.

I heard Lisa scolding LA for his mess but the young just laughed at him and I know just from hearing them. Lisa is now playing with her son. Which I want to hear and see everyday.