CHAPTER 13

A/N: Tripple update for today 💛

----------

Jennie's POV

"JENNIE! GET OUT NOW OR I WILL DRAG YOU GOING TO THAT BALL!!" Jisoo shouted.

"I don't want to go there I already told you!" I yelled back.

"YAH! KIM JENNIE. JUST GO WITH ME!"

Argh! This chicken!!!

I open the door and I saw Jisoo standing in front of it wearing a pink dress for our graduation ball.

Yes, I don't have any courage to go in that event. I'm too pissed at Lalisa for not calling me and avoiding me! She has the guts to avoid me when she's the one who made a mistake.

I hate her!

"It's our last day to be with our colleagues. Just change and please faster we will be late!" Jisoo commanded

"I already told you, I don't want to go. But here you are picking me up. Tsk. Just wait down stairs." I said and close again the door.

I prepared myself and put some light make up. I am wearing a black dress that has a sleeves but my shoulder in this dress are seen with a golden belt and it is not a long dress that my thighs are expose. I put an earrings and I'm ready to go.

Like what I've said earlier I don't want to go because I'm not in the mood

Like what I've said earlier I don't want to go because I'm not in the mood. It's been days when I argued with Lisa in that studio. We haven't talk yet. She promise me then suddenly changes her mind that happens 3 times in one week you know.

I hate broken promises.

After I prepared myself I go down stairs and saw Jisoo scrolling on her phone.

"Let's go." I said and passed on her.

"We're already late the program already started!" Jisoo complained

"Who told you to go here with me? You've been keep on telling me that. Stop whinning and just tell your driver that we need to go now." I said and rolled my eyes on her. She just sighed and go inside the car.