NOT AN UPDATE

I GRADUATED TODAAAYY. 🎉❤️

Actually, it's me and my brother. I'm so happy that I'll update here first than other soc med. I just want to share what I felt today.

I don't have a good sleep these past few weeks cause some of problem kept on bothering me. One of my friend even asked me "Bat di ka natutulog?" Cause she always saw me lurking in twitter even when she woke up at 5am, I'm already awake.

I made up my mind that even I don't have good enough sleep, I'll enjoy this day. Despite of what's happening I'll enjoy it. So, when I arrived at the place we just casually talking till this friend of mine asked for my help and she's complaining about her circle of friends. That actually made my morning good too.

So, why am I happy?

First, I'm happy because we all did it! 🎉 We made it till the end. Especially with my friends. I'm proud with us. Second, I'm proud of my brother, he's a Cum Laude. Actually, my phone got a battery low because I'm recording the moment. I want to see how my parents will react. I saw how proud my mom hearing his name on live, while I saw my dad smiling when he puts the medal. We've actually talk about it. When I find out about my brother being a cum laude. My dad asked me "Eh ikaw?" At first I got nervous but then answered him that I already told them, I didn't have any achievements. And my father answered "Okay lang yan." It is one of the genuine answer I got. Cause they never force you in everything. And I'm happy also proud about it. 3rd, I received lots of congratulations with different people. I got congratulations from classmates, jhs and shs classmate too, that even we don't talk that much they still remember me. Plus, the very random congratulations from those people I just knew. I got even a congrats on the person who asked me about my opinion on their floor plan just last night. And to those unexpected new friends that I will never forget. Those person who will look after you and to tell you something nice. I'm very grateful about that. Lastly, I'm very happy because I saw the smile on my parents faces. They are literally glowing despite of us not having, breakfast and lunch. I saw how happy they are.

It is indeed a not so good for my friends (current relationship) but so good for my parents. That made me sane in the midst of chaos. Cause I'm really trying to calm my mind.

Anyways, I wanted to tell you something that I didn't yet told to anyone. My parents actually made US a Tarpaulin! It's not that much but enough for me. Cause I saw the effort and how proud they are. ☺️ We don't really celebrate things but this day is very special for me now.

Make memories with your parents and friends. I even sent a messages on some of my friends telling them to enioy the day and go celebrate it. Cause that's how happy am I for myself and for my friends.

I'm sorry if I didn't have any update. You know I'm too busy and occupied but I have 1 draft.. I'll try to make an update to make you guys good and it's for my graduation gift to y'all.

Take care everyone and don't forget to stream "THE GIRLS". LOVE YOU, EVERYONE. THANKS FOR BEING ONE OF MY ON THE GO RANT BUDDY. HAVE A GREAT DAY. ❤️

Note: I didn't proof read it. I'm so sleepy already. 😪😴