CHAPTER 48

Jisoo's POV

"Yah! Where's Jennie then?!" I shouted asked them when I didn't saw Jennie.

They all told me they don't know. I'm so worried because of what happened last night. I don't know where I could find her.

"You're the roommate why would you look her to us." Seulgi told her that make Irene hit her head. "Ouch! I'm just saying!" She pouted.

"We slept together. So I assume she woke up early, okay? Cause she's not around." I explains slowly.

Lisa stood up and look at us.

"Let's find her. She might go out earlier and just roaming around." She said and started to walk.

We walk first going to the eastside where you can saw the sunrise. There's still lot of people hanging around this side or resort even though it's already 9 o'clock in the morning.

"Are you sure that she sleeps too when you sleep?" Chaeng asked me.

"Yeah, she didn't move too much last night. I didn't even heard any cries." I answered her.

"Because she might get herself wasted and she fall asleep in some of the bars here. Lisa will surely get mad at you and Cubby." I frown on what she said.

"Cubby? Who?" I asked her.

"Son Chaeyoung?" She told me with confuse expression written on her face.

"Waeyo?" I asked and continue walking while looking around.

"Cause she's small." I immediately turn my head to Chaeng who's now looking around like she didn't told me something.

I burst out laughing which made the other people around look at us.

"Yah! Wae?!" Chaeyoung shouted on me.

"Did you guys seriously called her cubby cause she's small? HAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed again.

"Then want me to call you Cubby too? Cubby 2.0?" She said while crossing her arms on me.

My laughed immediately drops.

"Y-yah! I didn't say anything." I answered.

We kept on walking but we didn't saw Jennie. We decide to take the other side and look for her. When Lisa approaches one of the bartender who accompany us during the last shooting.

"Do you happen see Jennie?" Lisa asked. "Jennie Kim." Lisa added.

The bartender seem to think. "Oh! Yeah. Last night. She came here with her friend." He said and Lisa turned to look at me and gave me a glare.

"A friend?" She politely asked.

"Yeah, I always saw those two together. The girl with short hair. Ms. Kim is taller a little bit and she barely go with you guys. They drink last night at the sea side. As far as I remember they left before 5am. I'm the one who cleaned their mess." The bartender explains.

Lisa took out her phone.

"Did you mean this girl?" Lisa said and showed the picture to the guy.

The guy immediately nodded and Lisa thanked him.

"She's with Wendy. They are probably sleeping now. Let's just go and check." Lisa said and she walks faster than she is.

As soon as we reach the lobby she asked for the officials keycard.

"Lisa I think it's not necessary to asked for her duplicate keycard." Chaeng told her.

"We will just use this if they don't answer." Lisa assured her.