CHAPTER 5

Lisa's POV

"Kim Jisoo! Be serious on giving emotions!" I shouted.

"Jennie, smile and extend your arm!" I suggested

"Mina and Momo, be comfortable both of you still being shy to each other. Both of you are like teenagers who dances her crush in prom." I told them and pink tinge flush on their faces.

Oh I see now why.

After of seeing their dances I could say that they're giving their best. We only have 2 weeks to go before the competition. Asking me what would I do? Well, I'll be doing a solo. I'm not fond of being paired to anyone except the person who I promised.

After practice, we gathered on the center for them to inform the criteria. It is effective to give them idea what would be they going to give.

"The competition is nearly coming. I want you to evaluate yourselves by using this criteria. Since, I am the only one who will be joining the solo I don't need to read it." I pause and turn my heads to the paired group.

"For you guys the criteria will be. Techniques, musicality, energy and lastly the synchronization." I looked at them and give them a serious look.

"All of you should know the importants of this criteria. It is the best way for all of you to learn about it." I look at Jennie and she just rolled her eyes on me.

I explained the other importants in a group, solo paired and many more. Until we reaches 9pm. I'm tired but I need to practice my solo.

We all bid our goodbyes and I go to my favorite convenient store and buy my foods. I'm not usually going home and just it there because first of all, I don't have any company at my house, it's an hour away to the studio lastly I don't want to burn my house because of my stupidity in cooking.

I am enjoying eating when I saw again the kitten walking on the street with her duffel bag and a backpack. Before I knew what I'm doing. I'm already at her back following her.

As I follow her I saw that she's bit uneasy maybe she's looking at her side and then back in to her phone. She then turn to left alley and to be expected I still followed her and I gasp and groan in pain when I was about to turn when someone grabbed my arm and placed it in my back as she turns and pushes me towards the wall.

"Who are you, why are you following me?" How can be this little kitten be strong like this.

"Let go of me, kitten!" I hissed in pain.

She stiffened for a second but slowly let go of me. I turned to her and slowly caressing my arm up to my shoulder.

"How can you be strong, you little shit." I said frowning and still caressing my arm.

"And who told you to follow me huh, you thin dumbass." She fought back.

"I-I'm on m-my way. Y-you know." Wow, why my tounge won't cooperate 

"You stuttered. Are you stalking me huh? You're a creepy monkey." She said in a cringe voice.

"Shut it. I don't follow you. It's just that my way was there also." I said and looked away.

She smirked "I'm afraid that you have a crush on me and followed me. I'm telling you now, you don't have a chance."

"Too much confident, aren't we?" I walked towards her and lean closer.

When my face is only inch apart from her I saw her widened her eyes and gulp.

"Based on your looks now... I think you're the one who has a crush on me, Kim." I lean more that only centimeters away from her.