CHAPTER 17

Lisa's POV

"Are you ready now?" Irene asked me while I'm looking at myself at the mirror. "Are you nervous?" I turned around to see her and she just smiled on me.

"They are there?" She confusingly looks at me.

"Chaeyoung. They're already there?" She just nodded her head hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you, Pranpriya." I leaned back and look at her.

"It's Lisa now, Irene." She just pulled me back on her.

"I know you in that name so I want to call you by that name with any chance I have right?" I just sighed on what she said and hugged her back.

"Uhmm.. Are we interrupting something?" Chaeyoung enter the room followed by a 3 people.

"Seulgiiii!!" Irene runs to Seulgi and give her a hugged. "I never thought I would see you this early again." Seulgi give her a smile before answering.

"Why? You don't want to see me? It is because I'm with you for almost 2 weeks?" Seulgi pouted.

"Naahh, idiot. I just didn't expect you." She said and peek behind Seulgi. "Jenniyaahh, why you didn't greet me? Aren't you missed me?" Irene said and Jennie just smiled awkwardly.

"Hi, Irene. Of course I missed you." Jennie gave Irene a hugged and when her eyes landed on me she averted it immediately.

"Are you ready now for your performance?" Chaeyoung asked and stand besides me.

"Yes, I am. How long have you been here?"

"We just arrived because Jennie's too lazy to go here and we need to convince her more that's why." I looked at Jennie who's now talking with Jisoo.

"You two already talk?" I look at Chaeyoung. "She seems avoiding you. Aren't you going to approach her?" And she looks back on me.

"Why would I do that? Irene doesn't know anything about me and Jennie's friendship." Chaeyoung sighed and hold at my shoulder.

"Is that a sin if you're friend with Jennie? If you don't want that's fine. We'll go ahead, we're watching you. Good luck, Lalisa." She said and tapped my shoulder.

I'm looking at them left again the room. Jennie didn't approached me even just a smile or a glance.. she's clearly avoiding me. Did I do something to make her mad? Or it is because of that damn kissed?

Yeah, the kissed...

I shook my head to take away that thought on my mind and just focus on what I'll be doing right now.

I started to walk towards the front and I heard a cheers on me. I wasn't expecting them to know me but maybe because of too much agency that I've been declined they know me for not accepting their offer.

I started dancing with full of swag and smile on my face. I didn't mind those eyes who admire me and just dance with full of energy, which I always gave hundred percent of it. I heard Irene on the side cheering for me, after that full of energy song. But it changes now to a slow dance where I move my body according to music. I prepared this performance after Jennie didn't visit the studio. Which is almost a week already. I was dancing slowly when my eyes landed to my feline eye girl. She's just looking at me blankly. She didn't even gave me a smile. When the song changes I averted my eyes to Irene who's smiling widely on me. She's always proud on what I'm achieving.

Irene and I met years ago. She's been member of the group for almost 3 years when I arrived. She's very close with Seulgi which became my friend first. A year after of me joining the club Irene and I became a lover but after another year she left. I was 16 by that time, too young right? But Irene is older than me. Even the age gap we have, we still manage to be clicked. She promise to go back with me after she debuted at New Zealand. Now that I'm on my last year in study. I need to be more hardworking for us to achieve our dreams now.