CHAPTER 35

Jisoo's POV

"Take care. See you tomorrow." Jennie said and closed the car door.

"Uh, where am I going to take you?" I asked Rosé.

Even though we manage to survive our friendship, we can't change the fact that there's still awkwardness to us.

"To my parents house." She answered.

We keep our silence and she's just looking outside the window. We didn't talk that much cause there's nothing to talk about. I really tried to go back to her but like what I've said it didn't work.

"What happened to you and Jinyoung oppa?" She suddenly asked.

I try to get a glimpse on her but she's still looking outside. Maybe it's the time for us to settle what should be settled years ago.

I sighed "I told you guys earlier. It was really planned. We're trying to show them that we go and tried what they want but in the end we will just tell them that it didn't work and we don't want each other." I turn to right and continue. "I didn't know that you will know that I do have a fiancé and it was your cousin." I told her.

"You should've told me."

"And if I told you? Is there something will change?" I asked her.

"Of course there was." I felt that she turn her gazed on me. "If you just have told me that you're planning that, then I should have wait for you. I should have been by your side. But you choose to kept it and let me go."

When I heard what she says I pulled over and look at her. There's a tears brimming on her eyes. She's trying not to cry.

"Chae, I'm sorry. You know what happened to Jennie. Kims are powerful--"

"You guys are a Kim too! Why you guys can't just fight for us while we're fighting too?! Did you heard what Lisa said? After all what Jennie keep to her. She still brag how perfect Jennie is. Does Jennie did the same? No! Cause she thinks that Lisa deserves someone better than her. That giving up is the only way!" She burst out.

"But she did that for Lisa's--"

"For Lisa's family? Did you heard what she said? Jennie is being fooled by her father! He didn't help Lisa's family! It's Lisa who helped HER FAMILY!"

"Why it's always to be LISA! LISA, LISA, LISA! Can't we talked our problem without you mentioning her?!" I grab the steering wheel and put my head on it. "Please..." I weakly uttered.

I'm so tired of keeping it inside me. I really wanted to tell her what I feel but she always divert the topic.

"Chae, I always wanted to go back to you. Why can't you let me? Is it about the past--"

"It's because I secretly meeting Suzy."

Did she mean? Dating Suzy?

"Did you mean..."

"Yes, I can't let you because I'm seeing her. It's been months since we secretly met. She's different. She's not going to push me if I didn't want to. She's just supporting me. She fights for me and can even risk her own name--"

"Stop. I've heard enough."

"Jisoo, I'm sorry.."

"What else you are keeping to me?" I asked her.

"Nothing else." I just nodded and revving again my car.

I started driving again and just keep my mouth shut. Hearing those words to Chaeyoung is enough to make me weak.