CHAPTER 50

[M]

A/N: I put warning always, to remind my young readers to refrain reading the part and to let other knows there's a mature scene to let them skip, especially if you're not comfortable.

----------

*The Night Jennie and Lisa Together*

Jennie's POV

"What happened Nini? What they did to you?" She asked while I was sobbing so hard.

I just felt her moving towards me and sitted next to me. I felt her hands slowly removing the cardigan I'm wearing which I didn't stop too.

"You'll get sick if you won't remove it." She utters and took it off.

I was silently crying while Lisa caressing my skin.

"These old bruises really came from him? What did he do?" She asked carefully.

"He tried to raped me." I answered with a low voice.

"Does... S-something happened?" She asked. I feel like she's nervous asking this question.

I shake my head. "H-his dad called him. I was pretty sure, he's out of his m-mind during that time. He..He entered my house intoxicated and high. But as time goes by he's becoming himself. He's in a right mind while.. While ki-kissing me." I sob harder when I said it. "He won't stop if he's not in right mind when his dad called. I knew that." I added.

Lisa didn't answered and lifted my sando up.

She gasp when she saw a big bruise on my stomach. She anxiously caressing it while listening to me.

"I thought, the bruises on your shoulder and chest are worst but this is..." She said stopping herself can't say anything. "Did he punch you?" She asked and look up to me.

I just nodded on her and she just releases a deep sighed. She took the shirt and let me wear it. She even wrap me in blanket.

"Take some rest." She said and place a kissed on my forehead.

The night goes and rain didn't stop. Lisa was sitting on the corner taking some sleep. She didn't talk to me after that but she make sure that I was fine. I was hungry but we can't do anything about it. Plus, the cut on my thigh didn't help.

I groan when I tried to move that made Lisa stir on her sleep. She open her eyes and look at me.

"What is it? It is hurt?" She asked and crawl towards me. She check my thigh and she grimace on what she saw.

"Take your short off, Jennie. I think it's because the water from you short leaked down your cut that made it look bad. I can feel how hurt it is." She suggest.

"How can you just suggest me to take off my clothes and short? Haven't you felt any awkwardness?" I asked her.

"Why would I? I already saw what you're hiding." She answered casually and stood up.

"Fuck you." I said which made her chuckles.

"What I meant, Nini. You're bruises. You can take it off while I was not looking at you. After all the shirt you're wearing now is quiet bigger than your size." She said still not looking back at me.

I immediately remove my short and place the blanket on my thigh.

"Are you done yet?" She asked.

"I'm done." I whispered.

She turn around holding a cloth. She walk towards me and kneeled down.

"Seriously? You let me took off my short first before putting that?" I asked in disbelief.