CHAPTER 57

Jennie's POV

"Hey, Hon." I called her. "Are you sure it's fine that we left Xander?"

"He's gonna be fine. Big boy Xander." She answered and wink on me.

"He is still my baby." I pouted.

"And you are my baby." She said and held my hand while smirking.

"Stop it. It doesn't suit you being cute." I teased her.

"Cause I'm pretty handsome." And she laughed which made me playfully smack her.

"Are you ready?" She asked after a while.

"Ready for what?"

She just smirked at me that made me show her a cringe face and she just chuckled.

"Stop talking nonsense."

"What? Ready for this vacation. You're thinking something huh." She teases and just smiles.

"Why?"

"Are you still mad at me? Because of our set up?" She asked back.

"No, hon. We've been doing this for almost 2 years. Understand what you're doing." I answered her. I kissed her hand. "Joy is already my friend. I might be jealous sometimes but I know Joy won't do anything."

"She's actually going home here. She's going to bond with Xander." She smiles.

"Oh? That's great. It will help her to at least unwind and enjoy her vacation." She nodded and focused on driving.

"I will show you something as soon as we arrive in Busan." I frown but she just smiles and taps on the steering wheel using her fingers.

"Whatever. Just make sure it will not make me mad or I'll kill you."

"Yes, ma'am!" She said with full of energy.

----------

We arrived at her house in Busan and she just took a deep breathe and smile.

"It really feels home." She said that made me frown and look at her.

"Are you saying that going home in MY HOME, doesn't feel like home?" She looks at me and laughed.

"No, what I mean to say is. It feels home going here everyday with you, LA and our soon to be little babies." She walks towards me and hug me. "What do you think?"

"You should asked me to marry you first." I tease her but I know that Lisa would asked me if she's ready.

"Let me show you something first?" She said and I nodded while following her.

We go upstairs where Jisoo and I goes. She took a sit on couch and look around while gesturing me to go to her.

"You didn't visit here?" She asked and I leaned on her.

"No, it's kinda far hours of driving and I can't leave Xander and work." I answered she hug me sideways.

"Really? Even just for once you didn't visit here?" She asked looking so surprised.

"Yeah. Besides the person I want to see was not here but there in Paris." I answered closing my eyes.

"Paris is more far than Busan though." Lisa stating facts.

I pull away from her and she just look at me with confusion on her face.

"That means I would travel the world hours after hours just to see my love." I kissed her and smile. "I don't care how far you are as much as I can see you that is important." She blushed and look away.