CHAPTER 40

Jisoo's POV

I wasn't able to go earlier at Chaeng and Jennie's shooting. I'm really tired for three days because of the issue and the filming of my part. It's just a day rest and I think I deserve it.

It's already night time and I just notice that my phone keeps on vibrating. I get it and furrow my eyebrows when I saw lots of missed calls from Jennie. Maybe it's an emergency so I immediately dialed her.

"Hello?"

"Jisoo unnie..." Is she sobbing?

"What happened? Why are you crying?"

"It's Taehyung. He-He... Unnie..." She just keep on crying.

"I'll be there okay? Wait for me." I try to calm as much as possible.

I just ended the call and left my bed not minding if I didn't fix it. I run to my cabinet and just get some jacket and left my house.

Jennie always calls me if something bad happens and I knew that it will happen again. I didn't know why her father is not giving a damn about it. I'm sure Jennie already told him what's happening but it looks like her father don't have ears.

I knocked on Jennie's apartment but no one is answering so I tried my luck if the door is open and it is opened. I slowly get inside and calls for her.

"Jennie?" I called.

"Jennie where are you?" I slowly go upstairs and I heard some whimpering and sobbing at the corner of her room.

The door is open but the lights are off and you will just hear someone's crying and whimpering. I turn on the lights and roam my eyes till it landed to Jennie who's sitting hugging her knees. I run to her.

"What happened?" I asked her and she looks up and just hugs me when she saw me.

"Unniieeee..." She cry even louder.

"It's fine. I'm here. Don't worry. Stop crying now." I told her and she just tighten her hug on me.

After an hour of crying and consoling, Jennie stop crying and we're just now sitting on her bed.

"What happened?" I asked her.

She didn't answer so I took my time looking at her when I notice AGAIN some bruises on her arms. I stood up and slowly lifting her face using her chin. I widened my eyes when I saw a cut on her lips and her swollen face.

"The fuck?!" I whispered shock.

"He.. He goes here. I-I d-didn't know that d-dad. Give him a spare key. He tried to ra-raped me, unnie." She started to sob again. "He was high, intoxicated. He's in drugs. I'm just lucky that his dad called him. B-but before his dad called. He really tried. He s-slapped me lot of times until my lips got cuts. H-he grips my arm really tight. Unnie.. What should I do?" She look up on me with tears in her eyes.

"We will bring you to the hospital. Do some check ups and more. No one should know about this or we won't be able to used it." I told her and I kneeled in front of her. "If this gets out your check up file will be vanished before we can asked some help to the authorities." I cupped her face. "Stop crying now. I'll pack some of your things. You'll be living with me for now." I told her and she just nodded.

This is what I'm afraid of. That it will get worst. The last time was Taehyung just made Jennie embarrassed in lots of people. Then the next one was she always threatened Jennie. Until, Jennie will call me asking for help. If Jennie didn't get cuts, bruises will be shown on her skin. Recently, Jennie leave their house because she feel suffocated in there. But this what happens. She was still in recovery of tired from the issue last 3 days then it happens. Hays.