BLACKPINK

I just wanted to share my thoughts about Lisa's Solo.

First of all, I'm really happy for the Pinks' Achievements. All of their efforts will be worth it. I'm really PROUD to the 4 of them, from Jennie's Solo, Rosé's Solo and Lisa's Solo. Even Jisoo's incoming drama (also looking forward for her Solo hihihi). The pinks are with each other to support and I really love them for being each and everyone inspiration.

Talking about on how Lisa break records. I'm so proud to our Lili for making this. She's very nervous without her unnies beside her but we all know that the 3 are always at Lisa's side supporting her even her family from Thailand. Lisa really deserve what she achieve from all the hate comments, bashes and even bringing her down for the reason that she's from Thailand and no blood of being Korean.

Lisa make people believed on what you want to be. She didn't even forgot about the place where she came from and very excited wearing the traditional clothes in Thailand. Other than that, she never forgot the Pinks.

"Jet black and pink crowns belongs to we (Blackpink)" - Lalisa, 2021

I was really amazed on how she didn't forgot her groupmates. Even if it's her own solo song she never forgot to belong her groupmates and that was one of the best part of her solo. I wanted to cry for this hahahaha.

On her M/V I'm so speechless. I can't calm, til' now actually. That's a different Lisa there. The pole dancing made my mind stop for functioning for about a minute. I can't get over about that thing. She's very cool, hot and sexy on her M/V. I can't choose my favorite part cause she nailed it! In every scene. She's nervous for filming alone but gosh! She really did her BEST! I saw how serious her face when she's checking her video and that makes me "Aww, Lisa is very dedicated on what she's doing." I love her so much.

So... That's it. Just wanted to share my thoughts cause I can't get over about that. I think you guys also can't get over.

I LOVE THEM ALL.
JENCHUCHAENG ARE THE BEST UNNIE SUPPORTING THEIR MAKNAE. EHE.

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ABOUT THE STORY. I WASN'T SATISFIED ON WHAT I HAVE ON MY DRAFTS. I ALSO ENDED UP MAKING ANOTHER STORY CAUSE IT KEEPS ON COMING INSIDE MY HEAD. BUT I STILL DON'T HAVE A PLAN ON PUBLISHING IT. HIHIHI.

till next time...

KEEP ON SUPPORTING BLACKPINK