CHAPTER 1

Jennie's POV

"Jen, are you sure about this?" My bestfriend asked

"Of course I am. You said it's not famous right?" I answered and asked

"Yeah, it's the best studio that I know." She said while looking around finding some chicken.

"And how you can make sure of that?" Looking at her while one of my brow raised.

"It's because I always visiting this studio every monday." She answered and stop at the front of a small dance studio.

We entered the place and I roam my eyes. The place was simple just a normal view of a dance studio.

"Where did you know this?" I asked again and we sitted at the bench on the side.

"From the president of the dance group in Seoul University. She's--" She stopped when someone opened the door on the other side. I think it's the changing room.

"Hey!" The person said and wave her hand.

Oh, it's you.

"Why are you so early? The lesson will start at 5pm." She asked my friend and looked at me. She frowns but then smiled and offered her hand.

"Kang Seulgi. May I help you?" I accept her hand and smiled on her.

"Jennie Kim, I'm here to join in this dance club." I said

"I never thought that the great Jennie Kim will be part of this small studio." She said and chuckled

"Hey! Can you just let her in. Because she will owe me a chicken if she can join immediately."

"Argh! You Kim Jisoo!! How come are you not having a wings when you eat everyday a chicken, huh?!" She said while locking her arm on Jisoo's neck.

"Stop it bear! My shirt will be in mess!!" Jisoo shouted and she releases my friend.

"By the way. You know Jisoo that I'm not the one who deciding about that right?" She said on Jisoo

"I know, but I think she will agree with me or with us when we told her, right?" Jisoo said while looking at Seulgi with pleading eyes.

"I don't want to interrupt both of you but can you give me a brief story of this studio. Will it help me? Or I need to find another studio that really suit in me." I said.

I don't want to waste my time on this small studio. I need to do this. I don't want to be stock in profession that I don't want.

"Okay, let's be sitted and listen to me." Seulgi said while pulling a chair in front of the bench where we sitted earlier.

"This studio was owned by a middle-aged man. But me and one of the trainee here are responsible in this studio. However, she's full time in this kind of work that means she manage almost all of the worked in this studio." She paused.

"Sajangnim thinking to transfer the ownership of this studio to my buddy. But then, he's thinking that he will just closed this and let the girl pursue her dreams."

"This studio was small. But, the agency in different country always scout some of the dancers here to help them to achieve their dreams." She smiled on me and I nodded at her to continue what she's saying.

"Some of the famous idols came from here. But the studio wasn't recognize because the agency that got them are the name that they carrying." She looks sad but then smiled after.

"But it's okay. The owner said it is okay to lessen the interrogations in this studio. She's protecting my buddy until she decided to be scout. My buddy don't want to be scout because she wanted to help others before her. She said that she will be waiting for the owner to retired and by that time she will immediately choose agency she wanted." That girl must be a great dancer.