PROLOGUE

I hate this day! My Gosh! Why do I have to deal with them everyday?! I don't even like this way I been walking through!

ARGHHHHH!!

I am now going to convenient store and buy ramen and my favorite milk ice cream to calm down my ass.

Tell me who the hell will be having fun doing such things, deal with the others if you don't like what you're doing?!

I push the doors and welcome by the staff. I usually go here if I'm having a bad day or I am happy. I will spend my day eating here with the foods I want.

Even though my parent's don't want it.

I walk in the section of ramen finding the flavor I want. Great, there's only one of it I think the store don't have a stock already.

"Oh, there you are--" I grabbed the ramen and someone grabbed it too. 

"Hey, miss I'm the one who saw this first." I told to person in front of me.

She is tall, blonde hair, brown cold eyes, prominent nose and plump lips. She's beautiful--

"But, I grabbed it also." She said. Okay, take back what I've said.

"Look miss, I'm having a bad day today and I really need this ramen to refresh me." I said in a calm voice.

"I don't care if you're in a bad day. I am hungry and this is the only food I want." She said still holding the other side of the noddles.

"Just give me this one and look for the other flavors!" I slightly yelled

"Why don't you find? You're the one who got that idea, right?" She still calm in this kind of situation. She's getting into my nerves now!

"Don't you know me? I'm the great Jennie Kim of Seoul University." No one messes with Jennie--

"For the record, I don't care who you are. It's a convenient store not a school." She said, trying to pull the noddles.

I was about to answer when her phone rang.

"Hello.. Okay.. I will.. You don't need to.. Okay, thank you." She tried to pull again the noodles but I pull it too but--

"FUCK! ARE OUT OF YOU'RE MIND?!" I yelled.

Well she just losses her grip on the ramen and that makes me stumble and now I'm down on my own butt.

That hurts the fuck!

"It's your lucky day, miss. See you next time." She said and left.

I really hate her!

I stand up and remove the dust on my pants. I walked to the ice cream freezer and find some milk ice cream but I didn't find one. So I decided to ask in the counter.

"Excuse me, don't you have a milk ice cream today?" I asked the girl in the counter.

"Oh, it's the last stock that we have but it's already bought. The delivery was delayed this day ma'am." She said waving the ice cream.

I looked at the culprit of my ice cream and saw the same girl earlier. She's looking at me with a smirked on her face.

Goddamn it! I want to rip your face off!

"I never thought we have the same taste. It's a quits now. Take care miss ramen." She said and left the store.

ARGHHHHH!! WHAT A DAY?!

----------
A/N:
Gonna update as soon as I re-read the chapters. But I will try my best to give you daily update and to finished this book already.
Thanks 💖