CHAPTER 3

Lisa's POV

I'm heading to the convenient store for my food this night. Chaeng can't cook for me tonight she's doing some stuff in her school. So, I don't like bothering her while she's studying.

It's been a day when I said to Jennie to think about the problem. I don't accept her because of her attitude. Even though how good she is if she got those attitude she's not welcome on my team.

On the other side, Jisoo told me not to accept her if Jennie wouldn't be accept. I really want Jisoo to be part of my team cause I know she's good enough to create her own name in the industry soon.

Jisoo's taking bachelor's degree in theater art, acting and performing. 4 years ago she's taking the business but she doesn't love what she's doing so she decided to be shifted in this course. She's probably a business woman now if she didn't shifted but it's fine atleast she's happier on what she's doing now.

After I payed the ramen I bought. I prepared my food and sitted near the glass wall so that I can look outside.

8:30pm

Half an hour passed since the class ended. Jennie don't showed up. Probably because of her too high pride. I chuckled on the thought of her pride is higher than her height.

What a cute kitten--

FUCK!!

Why do I even said that she's cute. She's so rude and boastful. She really knows how to lift her own chair.

I averted my gazed outside after I finished the ramen in just 5 minutes and I saw a kitten who's helping an old woman to bring those stuff. And the next thing I found out is I am following them now.

I don't even know why

Shut it, Manoban! You got curious.

So like what my mind told us. I got curious and followed them. I heard that she doesn't know the old lady and just helped since it's on her way anways.

She still a little kind.

They turned into a dark alley on the right but suddenly my phone rang so I won't be able to followed them anymore.

"Hello? Is there any problem?"

"Are you on your way home now?"

"No, I am not Ahjussi. Is there anything you
need?"

"Nothing. When will you stop going there at late night huh? Aren't you tired?

"I'm not. You know the reason behind why I go there."

"Okay, just come over here before you go there. I'll give you your allowance."

"You don't need to this weekly you know that right?"

"But I just want to take care of you! Why are you so stubborn!"

"Okay okay. Stop whining"

After I ended the call I walked in the cold nights on this street and go to the house of the person who I talk to. He's the owner of the studio. He's not related to me but he takes care of me after I decided to joined in his dance club.

I arrived safe on Ahjussi's house just 5 blocks to the place where I will go later.

"I missed you, Lalisa." Ahjussi said ang hugged me tightly.

"You just saw me 2 days ago." He chuckled and motioned mo to sit on the couch.

"What you want? Coffee? Juice--" I cutted him