CHAPTER 22

Lisa's POV

I woke up feeling the empty space on my side. I immediately open my eyes and look at the clock placed on my side table. It's only 3 in the morning. I stood up and find Jennie. There I found her in the sink looks like she's brushing her teeth.

I walked quietly and hug her tiredly.

"Why you didn't woke me up, young lady?" I asked her. Resting my head on her shoulder with close eyes.

"I tolgh you. I woulg leavgh early." She said still brushing her teeth.

"I won't allow you taking cab alone at this hour. It's too dangerous." I lazily complained.

She just chuckled and gurgle and then tapped my head 3 times.

"Go back to sleep now, monkey. I will be fine." She said and walked but I'm still hugging her back.

"I would sleep on Ahjussi after I bring you home. I promise." I said but she didn't respond. "Yahhh  Jennie Kim. Please. I want to spend time with you." I said and tighten my hug on her.

"You're too clingy at this early, Manoban. Prepare now or I would leave you." I hastily run back on my room and prepared myself.

----------

Jennie's POV

After I get home, I take some rest. I also texted Jisoo if she could go with me to supermarket to buy some food stocks on my room. Unfortunately she's not available. She said that she has something to do important today. So I need to wait for Lisa after her practice then she will accompany me.

After a long wait Lisa already called me.

"Hey baby. Where are you? Should I pick you up?"  She immediately asked me.

"No, let's just meet at the supermarket." I answered back while picking my bag and car key.

"I'll be waiting. Hurry up okay? I already miss you. Take care." I smiled on how clingy she is.

"Here we go again the flirty, Manoban. Okay. I will see you later. Take care also." I said and hang it up.

I run unto my car and started driving off. I just humming a song while driving. I do have a good mood right now.

As soon as I arrived at the mall. I parked my car and run into the ground floor where you can find the supermarket. I saw Lisa standing there while swaying her body back and forth and her one foot tapping. She turns her head and as soon as she saw me. She walks towards and giving me her best smile.

"I thought I would wait for an hour." She said and kissed me on my forehead.

"I can drive fast. I can make my car fly if needed." I joke to her.

She pretends to be surprise. "Wow, that's amazing, love." She said.

We started walking in and get a cart. I'm pushing the cart beside Lisa while she's looking for something I need or she wants.

"Baby, look it's so cute." She said as we pass by at the baby stuff.

"Yah Lalisa. You don't have a baby why would you buy that?" I asked her.

"I wanted a cat. I felt lonely when I'm alone at the house. And I think it will be fit on him right?" She asked on me.

"That's cute. But that's for human baby and you need to get a cat first before buying that kind of stuff." I suggested. She just nodded and continue walking.

When I saw a kid pushes a cart and hopped in. I wanted to try that. So I did.

"Wiiieeeee!!"

"Kim Jennie! Be careful you might fall." Lisa said and followed me immediately.